Crying over a movie

villarule123

Never cried, but had a slight lump in the Life of Pi when the tiger is in the water for ages, seeing that pitiful face. I don't care if humans die in movies, but animals? No way.

So how did you feel when you found out all the animals were actually people?

;)

Edited by Ginko

Never cried, but had a slight lump in the Life of Pi when the tiger is in the water for ages, seeing that pitiful face. I don't care if humans die in movies, but animals? No way.

So how did you feel when you found out all the animals were actually people?

;)

Like a right word removed
  • Like 2

Does getting a lump in your throat over a YouTube video count?

Kid: Oh, wooden board! *Smiles*

Dad: What does it say?

Kid: It's nice, it is to put meat on it and cut it with a knife. Now I'm only missing a fork.

Dad: Yes but, what does the card say?

Kid: I've read it already, "for you to eat barbecue with your knife. We love you a lot, Mom and Dad".

Kid: Thanks. *kisses Mom*

Mom: You can use any fork, I love you.

--- Other gift ---

Dad: What does it say?

Kid: For you to not use Poxiran* any longer. (*Poxiran is a glue commonly used to glue shoes together).

Kid: Wow, new shoes!... I won't have to use Poxiran any more...

.... then the real gift...

... It's a tablet computer.

Edited by Chewie
  • Like 1

since becoming a parent i have become a right soppy so n so

not realy saw a movie lately thats got to me but watched ' Extreme Makeover Home Edition ' yesterday..there was a couple with an extremely strong daughter..both the parents were LAPD but the mom had got shot on duty the bullet went through her spine so she was stuck in a wheel chair..she wss saying how its the little things like putting her daughter to bed or chasing round the house after her daughter that that gets to her the most

seriously had to hold it in

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a movie recently that made my cry for only the second time since I watched Eight Below.

It was The Fault In Our Stars. Probably about 3/4 of the movie through up until the end I couldn't stop crying. It was bad...made even worse that I was watching it on a plane around absolute strangers.

Â