The Randy Lerner thread

CI

You obviously werent at the Man Utd game then. That was the worst we've played all season and Lerner was in attendance at that one.

However the only reason he seemed bothered to turn up was to get his picture taken with the legend that is Slur Alex. He sent a letter to him you know.....

Only a shit owner could invest millions have 100% support from the fans and **** it up completely after only a few years.

The only things that have improved are things that don't matter. The football this year and last IMO is no better than the last 2 years under doug. Clueless owner ruining his investment with stupid decision making.

We were warned by Browns fans about RL and his ways just at the time he came here we couldn't see it happening.

He had people singing his name every game home or away now I'm not sure if people care if he sells us and moves on.

Will he sack AM? I hope so. He needs to do something to show the supports (remember for a businessman we are the people who count) that he's still in this with us. Spending stupid cash on stupid signings in Jan won't work IMO as I have no faith in AM signing any decent players.

I wanted MH when GH left and I still want him now.

Randy has done a good job up till now but it seems we are going backwards quicker then normal. The PL has changed since his takeover and there are many sides stronger than they were back then so its no surprise to me that we are going free fall if we have a piss poor manager and a "i want my money back" owner.

Its funny how he has morphed from being the model of foreign ownership in the Premier League to being a disinterested absentee landlord.

No worries, I'm sure if the General was here he'd say that they were all hurting as much as us, that we all need to pull together, that Randy is still committed to getting us to 4th (sorry 5th) place, and that Nicky Keye can be contacted by email.

Lerner is an absentee landlord. He only bothers to turn up now and again to mingle with people like Slur Alex. The whole setup from Lerner downwards is a shambles.

He hasn't built his wealth. He has inherited it through no effort of his own. He doesn't know the true value of money and he has no business sense. He seems to be utterly clueless about everything. How can anyone have respect for him? What? Was it because he splashed out his dad's money on us once upon a time? So if someone else was a billionaire through no work of their own and splashed the cash on us like a play thing, he would be respected? Nah, it's false. Respect comes from leadership, knowledge and work rate. He has no qualities other than being a spoilt yank who probably doesn't even know how to do his own **** breakfast.

What's going on Randy? Your silence is deafening and the fans are very restless.

My glorious club who I have supported through thick and thin for over 40 years is starting to lose its appeal, to me and thousands and thousands of other fans. You have gone from having a top football team to one of the worst teams I've seen in many a year.

What happened to your 5 year plan ?

What happened to your regular visits to Villa Park ?

What happened to General Krulak ?

What happened to Aston Villa's 'Bright Future' ?

What happened to competing for a Champions League spot ?

What happened to communicating with 'the fans' ?

What happened to the dream ?

What happened to my football club ?

I could go on but what's the point, you won't wake up and smell the coffee until we're down in the CHAMPIONSHIP

But what do I know, Aston Villa has only been my life for 4 decades, I didn't invest £67m+ to buy it... It pains me to say it Randy, but sort your mess out or move on

What's going on Randy? Your silence is deafening and the fans are very restless.

My glorious club who I have supported through thick and thin for over 40 years is starting to lose its appeal, to me and thousands and thousands of other fans. You have gone from having a top football team to one of the worst teams I've seen in many a year.

What happened to your 5 year plan ?

What happened to your regular visits to Villa Park ?

What happened to General Krulak ?

What happened to Aston Villa's 'Bright Future' ?

What happened to competing for a Champions League spot ?

What happened to communicating with 'the fans' ?

What happened to the dream ?

What happened to my football club ?

I could go on but what's the point, you won't wake up and smell the coffee until we're down in the CHAMPIONSHIP

But what do I know, Aston Villa has only been my life for 4 decades, I didn't invest £67m+ to buy it... It pains me to say it Randy, but sort your mess out or move on

Â