The Randy Lerner thread

CI

Howard Hodgson on Twitter saying he's been removed from the directors area because of his opinions on Lerner.

Doubt it. I would say it was more because of the 'inside info' he kept giving out, mentioning Faulkner etc...

Howard Hodgson on Twitter saying he's been removed from the directors area because of his opinions on Lerner.

Doubt it. I would say it was more because of the 'inside info' he kept giving out, mentioning Faulkner etc...

It will be Lerner or the club being petty, they never ever do anything right....bastards.

It will be Lerner or the club being petty, they never ever do anything right wrong....bastards.

What a joke. Is this a dictatorship now? The guy expressed his opinion on a club he clearly loves.

Not because of this, but randy needs to do one now. Making us a laughing stock. #milker

• Like 1

Lerner has spoken about this..

The+true+dicktator_eeb3f8_3310606.jpg

whats the scale? I was rather hoping a normal one is not THAT big ? .....Illustration purpose ONLY I trust

He loves to bang on the McLeish drum even though there isn't a SINGLE Villa fan who thinks that hiring him was anything but a disaster. Not one.

Great. So it shouldn't be mentioned? And there's plenty more to bang on about than just McLeish.

It's been done. What more is there to say about it.

I'm not even a fan of the board myself. Just tired of reading the same old regurgitated shite day after day.

Yea god knows what the thought was on bringing him....... unless it was yea were going to come in for lots of criticism lets get someone they hate so they aim it at him.

Because after McLeish we were willing to accept pretty much anything, as it is "better than McLeish" just as we accept Lerner because he is "better than Doug".

• Like 1

Yea god knows what the thought was on bringing him....... unless it was yea were going to come in for lots of criticism lets get someone they hate so they aim it at him.

Because after McLeish we were willing to accept pretty much anything, as it is "better than McLeish" just as we accept Lerner because he is "better than Doug".

Tell ya what - I'd have accepted that tramp found under the Holte End way back instead of that old t***pot Ellis - at least the tramp loved Villa so much he lived at the ground! :P

Â