The Randy Lerner thread

CI

Collymore just tweeted Red Bull want us

Yes please

So you hate Randy Lerner so much you'd rather us change to playing in Red & White and become Red Bull Birmingham?

No matter how badly Lerner is running this club, I'd rather have him than be turned into another Red Bull FC. 

If we got bought by Red Bull, it would probably be the end of my support of football, as Villa is only thing that i'm currently clinging on to.

Id rather have Red Bull than watch another minute of this bollocks Lerner and Lambert produce on a weekly basis

Sums up modern football really. You don't like Lerner and Lambert so you'd rather have the club's soul sold off just so it might change.

Give me a poorly run AVFC under Lerner over whatever Red Bull would turn us into anyday.

It wouldnt be selling the clubs soul though.

But it would.

If Red Bull bought us (which they won't) they would want to change us to Red Bull Birmingham/Aston, want us to play at Red Bull Park and change us from Claret & Blue to Red & White, otherwise what's the point for them? Football isn't a profitable business. Sure they'll get some advertising from buying the club and probably be our shirt sponsor, but the main sponsorship of their other 4 clubs is that they are called Red Bull [insert region here], with the exception of Leipzig who are protected by German league rules, rules which the FA and the Premier League do not have AFAIK, so they'd want to do it to us too. What else do they get out of owning a football club?

Pointless debating this though as it won't happen.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

It will be as podcast shortly,

PF: cool hard facts, weve made progress. team more solid this year harder to break down

PF: Boos a sign of frustration rather than critique

PF: Window an opportunity to improve squad. majority of planning in summer

PF. We feel good about where we are.... F**king disgrace

PF: cool hard facts, weve made progress. team more solid this year harder to break down

PF. Randys always on the phone. Hes great. Talk regularly

PF. Randys always on the phone. Hes great. Talk regularly

Oh really? Like hes going to say anything else.

Tom Ross is pretty much sucking up to him in that interview, had to shut it off.

PR move.

I agree

No difficult questions were asked he was not grilled and the answers sounded like they were read off a cue card

Â