Paul Lambert

Pilchard

For me its not a dislike of the man as i don't know him, it's more to do with him not being a very good manager for us. Too many elementary mistakes for two thirds of the season which has left us being unable to pull away from the relegation zone.

I think most will agree that the combination of an absentee owner downsizing, an incompetent (when it comes to "soccer" anyway) ceo, an inexperienced manager very much still learning the trade and a young squad lacking in experience and leadership (and quality) is not a the recipe for success.

At the start of the season thou, to even suggest such a thing was seen as high treason.

• Like 1

Ha **** this thread too.

Seriously look at this season, look at our current position.

What do you really expect the attitude to be in a thread about the manager and relegation.

You're happy to make excuses for everything but surely you can see why some fans view it differently.

Its been one of the worst years the club has ever had. I think the negatives outweigh the positives this year.

The positives have been acknowledged by pretty much everyone on here but they don't change our current position and how this season has been.

The huge positive that, even thought we've 'had one of our worst years the club has ever had' (**** nonsense btw, how the hell could you go back the 139 years of existence our club has had. Posting for effect.), we're still 3 points clear of the relegation places. We still have a positive fight left in us.

Keep taking bits from my post and twisting my words John.

Be unhappy all you want but at least try to see the positives. Must have a pretty negative existence if you live your life how you post.

• Like 1

Keep taking bits from my post and twisting my words John.

Be unhappy all you want but at least try to see the positives. Must have a pretty negative existence if you live your life how you post.

Again please share this positive information that you have seen/hold!

Added to the fact we have already let in 60 goals and still 5 games left, Collectively at the end of the season will be over 300! Can anyone really deffend this?

I don't think it can be defended.

And it's certainly a big reason why we're worried for our premiership survival.

The huge positive that, even thought we've 'had one of our worst years the club has ever had' (**** nonsense btw, how the hell could you go back the 139 years of existence our club has had. Posting for effect.), we're still 3 points clear of the relegation places. We still have a positive fight left in us.

Sorry aint got a fcukin clue about the 139 years ect you ramble on about,

So basically your huge positive responce is that we 3 points clear of relegation?

When you get off your high horse as you like to call it, Can you post us all a link for the early bird renewals please?

Well considering as you've said, this is one of the worst seasons in our history (all 139 years of it) then the fact we're still above water is a positive no? That's all I'm saying. 

Well considering as you've said, this is one of the worst seasons in our history (all 139 years of it) then the fact we're still above water is a positive no? That's all I'm saying. 

Again please share this positive information that you have seen/hold!

And magicaly bring back to life my post of our worst season in 139 years that you state as fact please.

Thats all im saying!

Added to the fact we have already let in 60 goals and still 5 games left, Collectively at the end of the season will be over 300! Can anyone really deffend this?

I don't think it can be defended.

And it's certainly a big reason why we're worried for our premiership survival.

We'l be fine so im told!

For me its not a dislike of the man as i don't know him, it's more to do with him not being a very good manager for us. Too many elementary mistakes for two thirds of the season which has left us being unable to pull away from the relegation zone.

I think most will agree that the combination of an absentee owner downsizing, an incompetent (when it comes to "soccer" anyway) ceo, an inexperienced manager very much still learning the trade and a young squad lacking in experience and leadership (and quality) is not a the recipe for success.

At the start of the season thou, to even suggest such a thing was seen as high treason.

You'll find that there were one or two of us at the start of the season committed 'high treason.' ;)

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

Made the right choices at HT to keep it respectable.

Was it the changes or the fact man united knew they'd won the league.

Not sure after a 3-0 loss anyone deserves much praise.

He's the reason we're going into our 34th game concentrating on keeping the score down to try and stay up.

Disgrace of a season.