Paul Lambert

Pilchard

I thought a change in manager might not do any good a month or so ago, but this is getting ridiculous. 

Lambert has been woeful in the transfer market, made us worse than last year, lacking in organisation, and tactically inept.

We are breaking all sorts of awful records, 1 goal in 6 at home in the league speaks for itself.

Time to part ways.

We don't have to sit and take it though. We know we are down if this carries on but we can still roll the dice again and get a different result for the last few fixtures of the season.

Sit and take what? The competitive nature of football?

How many times do we roll the dice before realizing its the wrong dice?

Name me a manager thats left Villa for better things? We don't/won't attract a top manager. Nobody wants it. Thats why the shortlists are rubbish and always are.

Its the same with players. Nobody is that bothered about coming. We really arent this big club everyone bangs on about. Especially now. Not rich enough, wrong part of the country - and the brutal environment of the prem is finally swallowing us up.

• Like 1

He does seem to be made of Teflon  Last season it was down to the shit negative manager apparently. This season we spend £20m and it is all the owners fault for some fans, the manager remains blameless.

It is truly baffling.  

Baffling, i am so glad i didn't have the opportunity to watch it, because id be outside VP in the morning demanding a refund

if he's pulling that go again shite in the dressing room it's no wonder the players don't look arsed. why would they be when the manager will just pat them on the back and say "oh well, try to do better next week, and the following week, and the following week"

If Lambert won't resign put him on indefinite gardening leave. Let Cowans and McAndrew take over.

Maybe Lambert will then have the pride to resign without us having to pay out to sack him.

if he's pulling that go again shite in the dressing room it's no wonder the players don't look arsed. why would they be when the manager will just pat them on the back and say "oh well, try to do better next week, and the following week, and the following week"

Perhaps they can just take a bit of responsibility themselves eh? Or do they need thousands of pounds a week as well as somebody wiping their arses?

• Like 1

Perhaps they can just take a bit of responsibility themselves eh? Or do they need thousands of pounds a week as well as somebody wiping their arses?

they need a verbal **** hiding when they perform like they have been, that's my point, they ARE responsible for their performances. patting them on the shoulder and saying try harder next week isn't good enough. **** a cup at them. have them up at 6am for 2 hours of running the next morning. do **** something to make them not want to lose again

What do people want him to say? 'Yeah, tell ya what, wel sack it next week and not try and pick ourselves up'.? Jesus, its a quick post match interview for an audience that doesnt matter in football anymore. Stop taking it so seriously.

I really can't take much more of the crap that comes out that blokes mouth!!! He is like a broken record we go again , does 'we go again' mean defend like shite in our next match again!! ?? Think.I'll be needing some medicine soon prozac anyone lol!!!

It is all relative though isn't it.

They are coming up against sides who do have a competent manager who executes a game plan AND players taking responsibility for themselves. 

The players being up for it is not going to be enough against a side which has both elements working together. 

What do people want him to say? 'Yeah, tell ya what, wel sack it next week and not try and pick ourselves up'.? Jesus, its a quick post match interview for an audience that doesnt matter in football anymore. Stop taking it so seriously.

I don't think anyone is taking him seriously anymore...

they need a verbal **** hiding when they perform like they have been, that's my point, they ARE responsible for their performances. patting them on the shoulder and saying try harder next week isn't good enough. **** a cup at them. have them up at 6am for 2 hours of running the next morning. do **** something to make them not want to lose again

My point was - it shouldnt matter what is said to them! Just sheer personal pride should get you to perform better than that. 

We are still letting these arseholes take the piss arent we?