Playstation 4

hogso

Corn Cobbler - design your own corn cobs and sell them to Americas mid-west truckers.

- Will you get the 10% tip you need to keep your family afloat? Probably not.

"Solid game mechanics with a wild sense of satisfaction, it's everything a next gen game should be, plus it features corn on the cob" - Billy Tucker, Nebraska Times

"I like the colour yellow, so this game is a day one purchase for me! 10/10!" - Virgil, Tracey Island

"I can almost smell the butter.. 9.5/10" - Barry from Eastenders. 

Edited by lapal_fan

singstar is coming to ps4 and you'll be able to download an app to your phone and use that as the microphone instead of buying one!

the news everyone was waiting for...

and i've noticed on the PSN EU blog the announcements have got later in the month now, and its also the revamped games for gold on xbox next month isnt it? hopefully sony will respond

Edited by villa4europe

just got Wolfenstein: The new order. Got some good reviews and I needed a game to play. 

Couldnt help but be a little sceptical when hearing they were doing a new one, and subsequently seeing the trailers...but yeah the reviews have been cracking.

My Ps4 ejected a disc last night for no apparent reason whilst off then proceeded to bleep at me so had to pull the power cord. Looks like I will be phoning Sony on Tuesday :-(

If you pick one up now then the good launch games are cheap and they are realising a good game about once every 2 months, so you'll get one and then maybe 2/3 games, I'm thinking watch dogs, infamous and killzone, that'll be a £350 system and £100 in games

if you try and get one pre Xmas you'll have the problem that lots of games are released meaning you'll spend even more, still £350 system but then FIFA 15, CoD, the last of us, far cry 4, drive club, the order etc

Not saying you'll buy all of those games but you'll almost certainly buy more games at Xmas than you will now so you might as well get the £350 out of the way freeing up more cash for when all those games are out

Â