January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Nursey from Mirror linking us with Morrison from Norwich..not too exciting really

Please, please make this happen, my cars full of petrol and waiting to deliver him, hell, I'll even pay for a Little Chef stop on route.

Please, please make this happen, my cars full of petrol and waiting to deliver him, hell, I'll even pay for a Little Chef stop on route.

Sadly for you and luckily for us it is The Mirror so there is more chance of us sacking Lambert and then taking Hughton from you..... ;)

Think the first bit of your post is a bit much but the rest of it sadly is the way I see it too.

The players situation especially I agree with - far too many average players or players who just aren't consistent enough for the premier league.

At times yesterday it was like watching Chelsea vs Villa U21.. it was that bad.

We may well go on to win at Spurs but it doesn't change the mess we have in our squad.

i've edited it, as i think the sentiment behind me thinking we are a laughing stock and players not wanting to come to us - is more down to the 8:0 defeat than rational logic.

Agreed though, it is like watching a league two cup side play cup football against the big boys.

I think i was wrong to think that Lambert would bring the X Factor back to us, well at least quickly. We need a three year plan to undo the two years since MON and the damage his failed three year plan did. It just doesn't make it much fun to be a Villa fan watching us lose week in week out for those years, praying we don't get relegated.

I don't know, we need a player to fit that space between the midfield and forwards, someone strong, intelligent and skillful.

Experienced in four of the major European leagues.

Skilful by nature, someone possesing unparalled tricks, fantastic with the ball at his feet.

Cool under pressure, uninhibited, to provide us with a mix of goals, assists, skills and a large repertoire of crafty moves.

Someone to offer goal-scoring passes, an assist man who can provide the ball from anywhere.

Someone out of contract in January so all the money could go on offering them big wages, possibly only until the end of the season.

Someone who wants to impress their new National Coach and giving them a chance to do that, in arguably the biggest league in the world, where they've never played before.

Someone 'over the hill' so none of the Europe or title challenging teams would be interested in them anymore.

Someone not bothered about European competitions because they don't play in them anymore anyway.

Someone whose only stumbling block may be the rubbish weather we have.

Someone who has had a species of Bee named after them in their home country.

If only there was someone like that out there :(

I don't know, we need a player to fit that space between the midfield and forwards, someone strong, intelligent and skillful.

Experienced in four of the major European leagues.

Skilful by nature, someone possesing unparalled tricks, fantastic with the ball at his feet.

Cool under pressure, uninhibited, to provide us with a mix of goals, assists, skills and a large repertoire of crafty moves.

Someone to offer goal-scoring passes, an assist man who can provide the ball from anywhere.

Someone out of contract in January so all the money could go on offering them big wages, possibly only until the end of the season.

Someone who wants to impress their new National Coach and giving them a chance to do that, in arguably the biggest league in the world, where they've never played before.

Someone 'over the hill' so none of the Europe or title challenging teams would be interested in them anymore.

Someone not bothered about European competitions because they don't play in them anymore anyway.

Someone whose only stumbling block may be the rubbish weather we have.

Someone who has had a species of Bee named after them in their home country.

If only there was someone like that out there :(

is that someone Ron Burgundy?

stay classy Birmingham

Brainer. I doubt I'm alone in my first reaction: No thanks. Not another unwanted Spud.

sorry mate didnt realise were pushing for top six & a great pull after a 8 nil spanking..would love to know who is good enough for you,some name mentioned are from clubs around us..how is that a step forward, TH has come back from injury & got back into spurs side who are the right end of the table. lets see how TH plays against us boxing day.