GiffGaff

limpid

Just in case you've not noticed, GiffGaff are changing their goodybags next month. Details are here.

If you are ordering a SIM and don't already have someone that can give one to you, please user VillaTalk's link to order. Thanks

If only someone could post a link to the changes, oh wait... :mrgreen:

Sorry, I didn't read the link. I just thought it was a price increase. Jumped in with my size 10's :(

Three have a 1 month rolling contract with unlimited data for £12.90 a month. The so yes its 90p a month more but if you sign up through top cash back you can get £25.25 back.

A one month rolling contract it is impossible to get out of. Id rather scratch my own eyes out than sign another contract with Three

• 7 months later...

Bump.

I need to get a iPhone 4S unlocked (was on O2) so I can use a giff gaff sim but don't quite fancy pay the £65 and waiting the 7-10 days that the shop has quoted me.

Now I've done a brief google on the matter of doing it myself via various programmes, websites and jail brakes but its all Greek to me. Anyhow was wondering if anyone had any advice or recommendations on the matter as I'm a bit stuck and I've already transferred to giff gaff thus leaving me without a workable phone.

Cheers in advance.

You shouldn't need to get it unlocked. Giffgaff resell O2, it's the same network and the same network lock.

Your query is not really related to giffgaff though. Strange choice of thread :)

I'd have used an existing iphone thread as that was what you were asking about :)

Have you tried with an o2 sim to make sure it's not a faulty phone?

I have about 6 weeks left on my contract and I'm still very happy with my HTC One X so I'll be jumping on to the giffgaff £10 goodybag (via VT link of course :D)

I think 1GB of data will be enough but if it becomes a problem I'll just swap to the £12 unlimited plan.

So if I were to buy a tablet (Nexus - possibly) with 3G capabilities then the way to go is £12 a month via the VT link, for unlimited net access - nice.

Now to find the money for a tablet (nexus/fonepad......)

So if I were to buy a tablet (Nexus - possibly) with 3G capabilities then the way to go is £12 a month via the VT link, for unlimited net access - nice.

Now to find the money for a tablet (nexus/fonepad......)

This is the route ive gone down. Cant wait for it to arrive!!!

Worth noting that if you are currently on Giffgaff or sign up before November they are doubling the minutes on the £10 Goodybag to 500 mins

Just saw that too.

500mins

Unltd Texts

1GB Data

on a 30 days contract is pretty good value at £10 I think.

Â