Good place to take son before game

Dragonslayer1981

I'm taking my son to watch his first villa game against swansea and i am wondering if it would be best to take him straight to stadium or if there was any kid friendly places, my first instinct would be to take him straight to the game considering most the places ive been in before the game are quite packed. he's only 3 so no chance of me drinking the missus would kill me.

There's plenty of places around where kids would be welcome (although yes they are obviously very busy) - but 3 is perhaps a touch too young and for a first experience I'd say go straight to the game. You can always grab a pie and a beer inside the stadium.

I'd go straight to the stadium. Do a complete lap of the outside to soak it all up, go around the club shop, buy him some tat, then an ice cream. Sorted.

That's what I did when I first took my lad who was 5 at the time. He loved it and it hooked him. (It did help we won that day mind)

Could always pay to get into the Holte Suite.

They have tables etc in there so it should be about as suitable as it's going to get around a football stadium.

I would have suggested that but it's season ticket holders only

i can use holte suite as i have a season ticket, they moved me especially for this game so i could take my son

Holte Suite would be great. Especially upstairs although that section wasn't open for the Tranmere or Everton game but it was open every game last season.

The Park across the road, every time!!!

Fingers crossed for you he falls asleep by half time, then he won't be asking to go home cus he's bored, even though its 7-7 and we have come back for 0-7 down....

Your a brave man!

Took my lad when he was 2. He sat still for the first 5 mins of the game but then the remaining 85 mins were running about the stands chasing him as he'd lost interest in the game.

Good luck.

I'm taking an 8 yr old autistic kid with me. Still trying to persuade him that he needs to keep his allegiances on the qt as he is prone to jumping up and down like a maniac whenever Swansea score on motd. Bit worried that sort of thing won't go down too well in the lower Witton lane.

I'm taking an 8 yr old autistic kid with me. Still trying to persuade him that he needs to keep his allegiances on the qt as he is prone to jumping up and down like a maniac whenever Swansea score on motd. Bit worried that sort of thing won't go down too well in the lower Witton lane.

You'll be ok, Swansea won't score :lol:

Â