Ashley Westwood

Nabby

Right, so he walked/hobbled off the pitch.

Despite this people are speculating that he has either broken his ankle or got ligament damage....

Now I might be overly optimistic here but unless we've hired a retard as our physio I would hope, no expect, him to recognise either of those two things. Having recognised them I think he would have insisted on a stretcher and in the case of a broken ankle more than likely an oxygen mask.

One thing I think is for certain, he wouldn't bloody walk or hobble off.

How about we just wait and see aye.

Right, so he walked/hobbled off the pitch.

Despite this people are speculating that he has either broken his ankle or got ligament damage....

Now I might be overly optimistic here but unless we've hired a retard as our physio I would hope, no expect, him to recognise either of those two things. Having recognised them I think he would have insisted on a stretcher and in the case of a broken ankle more than likely an oxygen mask.

One thing I think is for certain, he wouldn't bloody walk or hobble off.

How about we just wait and see aye.

Yes. There are several things on twitter about broken ankle and out for 3 months, but I haven't seen anything that links to a credible source.

The rumours don't sound good.

Couldn't believe Halsey waved play on! I was down that end of the ground (live in Swansea, sneaked a ticket) and it looked bad. Michu took a poor touch and Westwood got between him and the ball, Michu lunged and 'scissored' him, and his legs got caught underneath whilst his body just feel back.

To top it off, they equalised in the added on time it created!

So frustrating, thought Halsey was really poor today, but that's for another thread.

One thing we didn't need was another injury, however good or poor in anyones opinion.

Who ?

Westwood I assume, and I agree (from what I have seen).

Gives the ball away over and over again like the rest of them. A truly woeful midfield. You probably see him as decent because hes playing with Delph and KEA who, oh my word, are the worst players Ive seen in villa shirts.

On the OS Lambert says the following;

Asked whether it was serious, he added: "It looks it at the minute. It's his ankle. He's hobbling about.

"It will be a blow if he's out because we have too many at the moment.

Here

So he walked off the pitch and was hobbling around after the game. So yes he is injured, yes he might be out of a few games but broken ankle or ligament damage seem really really unlikely. Don't you think? Come on, a little common sense please.