Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

So all these results that had to be freakish to go against us, were never going to happen are all actually happening, imagine that

I don't think these games are at all freakish. You'd probably have had a fair chance with Norwich, Newcastle anyway. People saying we were safe included all the games that still have to happen. 

Newcastle GK sent off. 

So all these results that had to be freakish to go against us, were never going to happen are all actually happening, imagine that

Freakish? Newcastle beating the worst team in the league and Norwich beating a team at home who are on the beach?

How the hell is that freaky?

dont know, I never said it was a freakish set of results. Still ten minutes to go and barcodes goalie sent off maybe there is hope yet.

all the people are staying away for the time being because they know they were horribly wrong! Anyone who says 'we are safe' is just plain silly.

Wigan wont get maximum points from their last two. And watch this:

We. Are. Safe.

:wub:

all the people are staying away for the time being because they know they were horribly wrong! Anyone who says 'we are safe' is just plain silly.

Wigan wont get maximum points from their last two. And watch this:

We. Are. Safe.

But we are not safe!! Mathematically, we are not safe. So in theory you should be saying "we could possibly be safe, but there is a small chance that we are ****"... That would be more appropriate.

• Like 1

I get the feeling there's some people who wouldn't mind us going down just so they can say "I told you so".

dont think there is. I think there are fans who are bricking it we are going don and have been for a while and realised we weren't actually safe and then there are fans who said dont worry we are safe it would need to be a freakish set of results to send us down.

Those who felt we were still not safe are now just saying, see told you we weren't safe.

Don't read it as anyone wanting us down, quite the opposite

To be fair, I dont think people are point scoring. People (including myself) were ridiculed for having genuine concerns. I think they are within there right to point out that they had reason to at least be concerned.

• Like 3

I get the feeling there's some people who wouldn't mind us going down just so they can say "I told you so".

Calm down.

Yet no denial  :detect:

:mellow:  do I actually need to deny that???

To be fair, I dont think people are point scoring. People (including myself) were ridiculed for having genuine concerns. I think they are within there right to point out that they had reason to at least be concerned.

exactly

Calm down.

Yet no denial  :detect:

:mellow:  do I actually need to deny that???

:ph34r:

I just don't see the point in panicking now when it could all be over by Tuesday night. Save the panicking for then if necessary.

It would've been nice for the results to go our way today though, just in case.