Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Not sure stoke are. Norwich are in more trouble than stoke

Away to Sunderland, home to Spurs, away to Southampton, very conceivable for them to lose all 3.

Yep - but even if they did - they are still above us

^^ really don't see this. If Wigan win against Swansea (likely) and beat us (likely) and we don't get any points out of our last 2 games (likely) then Wigan go ahead of us.

The only team I can see going down instead of us is Norwich

Likely in who's eyes? Yours? Because form and 21 years experience watching the game tell me otherwise.

Well form says it will be Sunderland Stoke or Norwich. Our form in 2013 has us at 8th with 22 points from 16 games, Soke & Norwich have 11 and 13, Sunderland 15. 

Been a while since I posted. Villa are safe, don't wish to hex it but has anyone been watching the games ? We are playing some really great football. I wouldn't put a squeeky win against Chelsea beyond us.

Believe....

• Like 1

Sunderland and Southampton both below us and have to play each other. I like that.

Hadn't noticed that, good indeed. You would hope we'd be above one of them going into last day. Most likely, and ideally, Sunderland. They look toss in the air so hope Stoke can do them on Monday.

Sunderland play Stoke, Southampton and Spurs - could see them losing all three, maybe a win against Stoke.

Stoke have to play Sunderland, Spurs and Southampton - could also see them losing all three, could eke out a win at Sunderland.

Wigan have to play Swansea, Arsenal and us - I'm not going to bother predicting Wigan, knowing them they could be jammy and win all three, but they have the cup final game too.

Norwich play West Brom and Man City - could see them losing both.

I think we'll be alright now. I don't think we'll get anything from the Chelsea game but obviously we should try to make sure of our safety against Wigan on the last day of the season.

I personally think Norwich will go down. Hopefully West Brom turn up for the game next week, idiots.

Norwich just cancelled their end of season Players' Dinner.

It was booked for Monday and it's been decided they'll be better off getting a bit more training ground work in instead!

PUBLISHED

18:30 4th May 2013

by Norwich City Football Club

THE Club is sorry to confirm that the request of the management team and board of directors the Club is cancelling a number of events, including this Monday’s End of Season Dinner, as the players and everyone at the Club are devoting all their energies to the forthcoming games against West Bromwich Albion and Manchester City.

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused. All refunds for events will be made next week.

Read more at http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/end-of-season-2013-cancellation-808215.aspx#Mp1uELIDkVC9AJHO.99

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 1

Yeah, they are in big trouble. Its honestly looking like norwich is going down after all, which has sort of been an after thought for me considering how things have been going. They have been pretty poor and I am pretty damn certain they will lose against city, so its up to the baggies. Bad thing is you can`t rely on that shit team, just look at the result today. Either way, we are pretty damn safe I would say now, even if so many things have went against us this season, there is just no chance that every match that will unfold now will go against us, I just don`t see it. Do we have to work up a sweat? Yes, but that is as far as it goes. This team does not belong in the championship.

Ive done the predictor. Deliberately gave us no points and shared wins out between the other clubs. We went down by 2 points. I think 40/1 is ridiculous and well worth a covering punt!!

Not that i think we will go down

I'm not feeling safe yet at all. We could easily pick up 4 points in the next two games, but we could also easily pick up 0.

Norwich are the team for me who look most likely to drop. But I'm still feeling far from safe. 

If we get 0 points from next 2 (Quite possible):

Norwich need 1 win to finish above us - They can get there at home to Baggies

Newcastle need 1 win - Capable of beating both QPR and Arsenal though 2 draws would probably put them on a better GD and equal points.

Sunderland need 1 win - Home to Stoke or Southampton

Southampton need 1 win - Home to Stoke

Wigan need 2 wins - Us and Swansea. Though we know they are capable of Arsenal.

Quite a negative slant o it, but like I say, 40/1 is stupid.

1/200 to avoid relegation. All the above is v possible and dont clash with one another.

Can't see why you'd even bet against your team but whatever.

It's pretty obvious isn't it?

If you bet against your team and they win then you lose money but your team win so it's all good. If you lose your bet at least you've won some money.

Can't see why you'd even bet against your team but whatever.

It's pretty obvious isn't it?

If you bet against your team and they win then you lose money but your team win so it's all good. If you lose your bet at least you've won some money.

Yep, its a win/win situation..