Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

It's official. Project Lambert has failed.

Yep, the test of his psychic abilities to make Spurs play better and Wigan badly have failed miserably - time to let him out of the chamber and get back to his day job as a manager.

I think the fact we're desperate for Wigan to lose so close to the end of the season shows the project has not been successful.

The project has barely started. I'll give you a judgement after three seasons - he's taken over a mess of a club and started to try to turn it around - hopefully we'll have done enough to arrest the momentum that has had us heading downwards for the past three seasons and four managers. We won't find that out for sure for a week or two yet though.

Thank **** for that!.. That the project aint started yet, We cant withstand another season of this shit. 

He's created this mess not inherited it!

But then again as the saying go's, In life you get what you pay for!

Edited by sutherland

Yep, the test of his psychic abilities to make Spurs play better and Wigan badly have failed miserably - time to let him out of the chamber and get back to his day job as a manager.

I think the fact we're desperate for Wigan to lose so close to the end of the season shows the project has not been successful.

The project has barely started. I'll give you a judgement after three seasons - he's taken over a mess of a club and started to try to turn it around - hopefully we'll have done enough to arrest the momentum that has had us heading downwards for the past three seasons and four managers. We won't find that out for sure for a week or two yet though.

Thank **** for that that the project aint started yet, We cant withstand another season of this shit. 

If we stopped squandering leads - or lambert had a good defensive record at clubs he managed previously then I would be more prepared totolerate pain in the short term. 

Unfortunately the poor defence totally undermines the good work lambert  does in other areas

I think today has been better for us than some on here are claiming.

Wigan failing to win and Norwich and losing means that if we get a win on monday we will be 5 points clear of Wigan and a point behind Norwich. By all accounts Norwich didn't even manage a shot on target today so it's not impossible that we could be above them come 5pm next week.

Newcastle look like they'll lose today so if we beat Norwich and get a draw on monday therefore picking up 4 points from the next 2 games we will be above Wigan, Norwich and potentially Newcastle.

We go into the Sunderland game outside the bottom three and that is where we will stay for the rest of the season.

Thank **** for that!.. That the project aint started yet, We cant withstand another season of this shit. 

I keep forgetting we were on the verge of greatness when the last manager left. 

• Like 3

I wanted Stoke to lose today .. Actually I realized that I want this lately or atleast a draw .. but who knows maybe somehow it would be better for us ?!

Anyways it's great that Southampton lost and Wigan drew .. and Hopefully Newcastle lose now .. and we win in Monday .. 

Southampton have three important games against Spurs, Stoke and Sunderland !

That manager did take most of the blame for what was a poor season.

I think Southampton are virtually safe myself. 7 Points ahead of Wigan and Wigan have only 4 games left. Nah they are safe.

It's that they're and important factor in the race !

Just assume we went to the final game with :

Southampton 39 .. Sunderland less than 39 .. Us 40 ?!

Even if Wigan were Above 36 .. We will be safe before that .. As just one of those two would be more than 40 points !

Totally agree pal,

However if he had brought in these players and this was his current league possition would you still be blowing smoke up the managers arse?

Just a thought like!..