Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

I think Sunderland will be right in it. And we have yet to play Sunderland.

Sunderland are on a crash course toward the drop, MON is talking like a defeated man, not the kind of words a struggling side need to read in the papers. 

I think Sunderland will be right in it. And we have yet to play Sunderland.

Sunderland are on a crash course toward the drop, MON is talking like a defeated man, not the kind of words a struggling side need to read in the papers. 

Too good to be true that MON would be relegated, just won't happen.

Another massive massive win today. We're not out of this yet but we've taken huge strides over the past two games. Huge credit has to be given to the team and the management. Before these two games we hadn't won a single game when going behind first. Now we've done it twice, against relegation rivals of all people. This team are a lot stronger mentally than I thought.

Still in the fight.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

Anyone see Redknapps post game interview? Talk about a sore loser!

Basically said they hammered us and were robbed more or less. Should have been 4 or 5 up by half time but we've some how managed to get a goal and go in level. Said Lambert will be thinking he's got away with one today. 

Redknob has always had issues against Villa... he has had a dig at us, including the fans, every single time he visits VP for as far gone as I can remember.

when he was southampton manager back in 04 he said they were a bigger club.  :D:lol: