Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

wow. three points against city would practically save us.. confidence booster . I don't think they believe they can win the title. good chance. no pressure.

I think if we can somehow keep a clean sheet in the first half v Ci£y then their petulance may kick in and we may be able to smash and grab something. Please tell me it's not a Dowd game .

I think if we can somehow keep a clean sheet in the first half v Ci£y then their petulance may kick in and we may be able to smash and grab something. Please tell me it's not a Dowd game .

It's Mike Dean, who is generally fair from previous games if I recall.

Just hope the GD doesn't take another hammering

We already have the worst GD in the English leagues

You have to go to 20th in the conference league to find a worse GD (Barrow -27)

Certain loss for me on Monday. Won't even bother watching it in all fairness as sick to death of watching us lose now it's gotten boring. Think i'll watch the London derby tomorrow instead.. At least i can just watch a game then without it ruining my day & putting me in a foul mood for yet another week...I actually detest watching us at the moment how sad is that! I feel like i've had a male version of PMT for 3 years solid!

True that, I also find myself more excited for the match tomorrow than ours on monday. Shame really, but I have to tune in. I will mostly be watching us to see how we keep up and how we will fight. Even if we would be down 3-0 after the first half, I wonder how they are gonna approach the second half. Will be interesting, but I won`t be devastated if we lose, I already know it is coming. I do feel however that if we were to lose the next three matches then there are no hope. I don`t know if that is a realistic outlook or a pessimistic one..

Its natural to want to talk things up and hang on to every little bit of hope we can get.

but right now realistically I don't know what we can hang on to?

I think it will be a minor miracle if we can get out of this.

We need a min 3 points on against city

But knowing us we will beat city then lose to qpr

Disagree. Given the results yesterday even a point would be good as a platform going into an easier run of fixtures.

Just looking & the potential fixture list for next season in the Prem compared to one in the Championship makes for quite interesting reading in my opinion. It looks as though the promoted teams will be from Cardiff, Watford, Hull, Palace, Brighton or Leicester & i have to say that the "big" games in the Prem would be few & far between

Outside of Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton & Spurs & maybe Newcastle you only really have the falsely placed Man City & Chelsea (due to ridiculously rich owners)... Other than that it's very much ordinary.

Compared to the Championship which lets suppose we got relegated would include fixtures against:

Sha, Forest, Leeds, Derby, Blackpool, Bolton, Blackburn, Middlesborough & Possibly Wolves, QPR..

Compared to:

Hull, Watford, Swansea, Fulham, Cardiff, Palace, Wigan, Stoke, Sunderland, Norwich etc..

Ok we would miss the "big 8" fixtures or 16 "big" games but for me the rest would be arguably more "attractive" fixtures than the Prem ones. .

Having said that obvioulsy i want us to stay up of course for the good of the club.

Just looking & the potential fixture list for next season in the Prem compared to one in the Championship makes for quite interesting reading in my opinion. It looks as though the promoted teams will be from Cardiff, Watford, Hull, Palace, Brighton or Leicester & i have to say that the "big" games in the Prem would be few & far between

Outside of Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton & Spurs & maybe Newcastle you only really have the falsely placed Man City & Chelsea (due to ridiculously rich owners)... Other than that it's very much ordinary.

Compared to the Championship which lets suppose we got relegated would include fixtures against:

Sha, Forest, Leeds, Derby, Blackpool, Bolton, Blackburn, Middlesborough & Possibly Wolves, QPR..

Compared to:

Hull, Watford, Swansea, Fulham, Cardiff, Palace, Wigan, Stoke, Sunderland, Norwich etc..

Ok we would miss the "big 8" fixtures or 16 "big" games but for me the rest would be arguably more "attractive" fixtures than the Prem ones. .

Having said that obvioulsy i want us to stay up of course for the good of the club.

most of those championship sides are better than us. we would struggle in the championship

I'm not. We'll be losing at places like Forest (as we did in Aug), Leeds, Millwall and Yeovil.

Bad times .

we have already lost to millwall too! We will be in freefall when we go down