Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Do you go to many games?

Because I find it hard to believe that anyone who invests money, time and emotion into Aston villa could possibly think that anyone who does the same could ever want their team to lose in order to be able to say I was right on the internet.

I go to all games and most of the time simply post on here "get behind the players and the manager"

i thought id spice up my commenting a bit

i totally blame Lerner, writing was on the wall 2 or 3 years so and he needs to correct his shte actions

I agree Richard, do you think he actually has the savvy to realise that by giving Lambert around £30M this January to try and buy the players that could give us a chance of survival is better than relegation and the amount of money he/the club would lose, I'm not so sure he realises but let's hope he does before its too late.

We would lose to every team in league at mo ..and easily too.Even if cash is avaliable not sure how Lambert will use it.Simply can not add more inexperianced players ti this team.

Still out of the bottom 3.

Yea but Soton have a game in hand.

Strange you and others sound so smug with it all and don't try and deny it, posting with almost delight. Worried about the long term future? Don't make me laugh if we get relegated you'll be on to another club and thank god, so obsessed with the premier league and money you have no idea about 'supporting' a football club.

We get relegated so what, does football, goals, fans celebrating wins not exist outside of the premier league? No thought not, stadiums are empty don't you know..

Disgraceful behaviour by so called 'fans' we deserve all what we get!

I probably more than any other poster on here have the right to be smug over the abuse I received concerning Benteke, Redknapp, Lambert and my stance on signing experience before youth in our present position.

Rather than using the keyboard with glee I like several other posters have used restraint. We all are horrified at our present demise and those that now criticize gloating should take a fecking good look at themselves because they are hypocrites of the highest order!

So Lerner was at the game. He's hopefully sat with Lambert since that horror show and pledged some decent funds.

Problem is Lambert came out after the game and said he's not going to sign experienced PL players but continue with this young/hungry policy. This is a real concern. If we are signing the likes of Dale Stephens then we are truly ****. We will smash all sorts of records for all the wrong reasons.