Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Will Arry have the steady spending negociated control from the top at QPR like he had at Spurs? I doubt it.

His managerial ability might be there but it comes at a price and with the mess there in old Tony better get that cheque book looked out as it is going to be thrown at panic buys to rescue them out the shit there in if he cannot get results together before January!

Im still glad he has pissed off down there as I hated the thought of that ass clown being in charge at this club.

And for some of you who wanted the 4th best manager in the league sacked after only 6 months/12 games was just lunacy!

Your post is indicative of the misconception of Redknapp on here. He has already stated on 'Football Focus' today that Hughes has spent most of the budget available at QPR yet Redknapp has decided to take the job anyway even though he was in negotiations to manage a national team. That alone pretty much blows out the water the opinion on here that he wouldn't have come to us without substantial backing.

People on here also seem to forget that he only purchased two players to keep West Ham up (Hartson and Kitson) while bringing younger players through who have done quite well since playing under him. That again pretty much blows out of the water that he wouldn't have been able to build a team with us and his managerial ability certainly doesn't 'come at a price.'

The only thing Lambert has proved that he certainly isn't at the moment '4TH best manager in the league' and he's a way to go before he can come anywhere near that.

Your post is indicative of the misconception of Redknapp on here. He has already stated on 'Football Focus' today that Hughes has spent most of the budget available at QPR yet Redknapp has decided to take the job anyway even though he was in negotiations to manage a national team. That alone pretty much blows out the water the opinion on here that he wouldn't have come to us without substantial backing.

You're post is indicative of the misconception of Redknapp that anything that crook says is remotely close to the truth.

You're post is indicative of the misconception of Redknapp that anything that crook says is remotely close to the truth.

How is he a 'crook' and i guess your post substantiates its personal dislike of the man rather than judging him on managerial ability that is the real reason why people didn't want him here.

People on here also seem to forget that he only purchased two players to keep West Ham up (Hartson and Kitson) while bringing younger players through who have done quite well since playing under him. That again pretty much blows out of the water that he wouldn't have been able to build a team with us and his managerial ability certainly doesn't 'come at a price.'

The only thing Lambert has proved that he certainly isn't at the moment '4TH best manager in the league' and he's a way to go before he can come anywhere near that.

Utter nonsense.

He is not exactly going to sit on 'football focus' and say yeah "fernandes is giving me 60m to get us out the shit" now is he?

You mark my words if they are still in the shit come January money will be blown to save there arses make no 2 pubes about it- Tony has too much to lose for them to be relegated.

The whole national team stunt was actually just that - a stunt to force Fernandes' hand in sacking hughes now so he could come in and steady the ship just in time before it was too late and making any position there inevitable!

How far are we going back to make a point about 2 players he brought in who are now retired?

Do QPR have any youth system in place as I am not familiar with it being a successful one if they do.

And again yes, Lambert IS the 4th best manager in the league. Time will show this.

Utter nonsense.

The whole national team stunt was actually just that - a stunt to force Fernandes' hand in sacking hughes now so he could come in and steady the ship just in time before it was too late and making any position there inevitable!

How far are we going back to make a point about 2 players he brought in who are now retired?

Do QPR have any youth system in place as I am not familiar with it being a successful one if they do.

And again yes, Lambert IS the 4th best manager in the league. Time will show this.

Whether those players are retired or not, it makes no difference. He still brought them through which substantiates my argument that he is capable of building teams.

How could Redknapp build a youth system at QPR when he has just been given the job?

Why do you think he was given the job at QPR?

And lastly if Lambert is already the 4TH best manager in the Premiership why does he need time to prove it?

How is he a 'crook' and i guess your post substantiates its personal dislike of the man rather than judging him on managerial ability that is the real reason why people didn't want him here.

Doesn't matter. The man lies continuously.

On the same programme you mentioned he said he hadn't spoken to QPR until Hughes was sacked. But then couldn't remember when he HAD spoken to them.

"I've got the days mixed up"

It was YESTERDAY!

Crook, word removed, prick.

I'd rather have Hitler in charge of our club than him

Doesn't matter. The man lies continuously.

On the same programme you mentioned he said he hadn't spoken to QPR until Hughes was sacked. But then couldn't remember when he HAD spoken to them.

"I've got the days mixed up"

It was YESTERDAY!

Crook, word removed, prick.

I'd rather have Hitler in charge of our club than him

Ridiculous

Whether those players are retired or not, it makes no difference. He still brought them through which substantiates my argument that he is capable of building teams.

I didn't say he wasn't but it comes at a price along with some dodgey wheeling and deeling.

How could Redknapp build a youth system at QPR when he has just been given the job?

You're the one mentioning youth teams not me.

People on here also seem to forget that he only purchased two players to keep West Ham up (Hartson and Kitson) while bringing younger players through who have done quite well since playing under him

Just incase you'd forgot!

Why do you think he was given the job at QPR?

Well not to build a youth team that's for sure but more in the lines of getting them out the shit - which will come at a price as he is going to want to put his own stamp on the place and that's going to cost £££!

And lastly if Lambert is already the 4TH best manager in the Premiership why does he need time to prove it?

The excitement awaits you!

yeah, coz managers never start slowly. fergie won the league right from the start at united didn't he?

yeah, coz managers never start slowly. fergie won the league right from the start at united didn't he?

as i remember it yeah, they won everything straight away i think, first two seasons two trebles, i mean anyone sensible would have sacked him if after the first couple of seasons he still hadn't managed to turn them around. right?

" Following this and an early season run of six defeats and two draws in eight games, a banner declaring "Three years of excuses and it's still crap...ta-ra Fergie." was displayed at Old Trafford, and many journalists and supporters called for Ferguson to be sacked.[49][50] Ferguson later described December 1989 as "the darkest period [he had] ever suffered in the game", as United ended the decade just outside the relegation zone."

right?