Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

No one said they think it's ridiculous that some fans don't think we'll win our next game. What some do think is ridiculous however is how some are acting as if Sunderland are a top side we have little hope of beating.

Sunderland are a boring workmanlike side but as we have already been stuffed at Southampton (one of the poorest sides in the PL) it doesn't look like we have much hope at MON's current cash squandering machine.

Holman is an awful player.

It doesn't get much more depressing watching him and albrighton as your attacking threat.

We've got some seriously awful players then because he has been easily one of the best. For a start, I would trust him over the likes of Gabby to fight till the bitter end. The kind of player we need.

Sunderland are a boring workmanlike side but as we have already been stuffed at Southampton (one of the poorest sides in the PL) it doesn't look like we have much hope at MON's current cash squandering machine.

Southampton are the worst side we've played this season yet they inflicted our worst defeat upon us. We've beaten better teams than them this season. It's irrelevant to the Sunderland game.

What I like about those acting all doom and gloom is they are looking at the upcoming games strictly on paper. Try looking at the table strictly on paper - you will see we are currently not going down.

It is possible to get off to a slow start and improve - just as it is to get off to a good start and falter (like we did many a time in previous seasons).

Is the 9 games so far any worse than that awful run in O'Neils first season?

We cant do anything about it, at least the players look half arsed and are trying.

at this point last season we were 8th position on 15 points and just scraped safety. everton, fulham, sunderland were 16th. 15th and 14th after 11 games and 10 points and finished well clear trouble. theres a long way to go. in the words of graham taylor in the film do i not like that

you worry, but dont make the **** rest of us worry, go and worry on your own.

Southampton are the worst side we've played this season yet they inflicted our worst defeat upon us. We've beaten better teams than them this season. It's irrelevant to the Sunderland game.

In the league we have only beaten Swansea so I hardly think pluralising the word 'Team' is appropriate.

I've smelt relegation before. This time, the smell is overpowering. When Southampton hammered in their 4th the other week, I walked out of St Marys massively concerned. The last two games have reinforced my viewin how poor we are.

In the league we have only beaten Swansea so I hardly think pluralising the word 'Team' is appropriate.

We beat City in the cup too. Yes I know it's in the cup and they played a weakened team but does show that we can beat teams that are far superior.

Despite the cyclic depression from three of four ever-presents on here, I do not believe things are that bad. And they will improve. We will not be relegated this season.