The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Well after Sunderland it will more than likely be 10games 6 points

That's then over a qtr of a season

The Sunderland game can't be written off as an automatic loss. They're not that good.

I expect transition not to last for 3 seasons. Not too much to ask surely!

Over the past 4 seasons (so 09/10, 10/11, 11/12 and 12/13) we've had 4 different managers, with two caretaker managers having brief spells during 10/11. Really, what do you expect?

The Sunderland game can't be written off as an automatic loss. They're not that good.

Over the past 4 seasons (so 09/10, 10/11, 11/12 and 12/13) we've had 4 different managers, with two caretaker managers having brief spells during 10/11. Really, what do you expect?

Mantis do you not think MON will have them totally pumped to twist the knife

People said this last time we played them and they were pretty poor.

I saw it the first time, and I'm saying with the amount of change we've change we've had recently it's unavoidable.

Transition

1. Passage from one form, state, style, or place to another.

a. Passage from one subject to another in discourse.

b. A word, phrase, sentence, or series of sentences connecting one part of a discourse to another.

3. Music

a. A modulation, especially a brief one.

b. A passage connecting two themes or sections.

4. Genetics A point mutation in which a pyrimidine is replaced by another pyrimidine, or a purine is replaced by another purine.

5. Sports The process of changing from defence to offense or offense to defence, as in basketball or hockey.

6. A period during childbirth that precedes the expulsive phase of labour, characterised by strong uterine contractions and nearly complete cervical dilation.

7. A lame excuse used by some fans of a football team to disguise the fact that there is an on-going malaise within the club.

Depending on which team Lambert plays i fancy us to nick all three points.

Holman should be dropped. No end product and a very limited footballer. He should be a squad member and no more than that! I'd rather see Herd playing instead with a five in midfield and Benteke up front on his own. N'Zogbia and Ireland also have to play and then stick with the same feckin team bar injuries until we can sign some decent players in January.

The pro Lambert brigade are all saying that the new players need time to gel but if Lambert keeps changing the team how are they going to gel?