Simone Farina

mjmooney

"Right Gabby, let's just go over this again: Immanuel Kant's theory of ethics is considered deontological for several different reasons. First, Kant argues that to act in the morally right way, people must act from duty (deon). Second, Kant argued that it was not the consequences of actions that make them right or wrong but the motives of the person who carries out the action. Got that? " :lol:

:lol:

Gabby - "What did you call me?!"

"Right Gabby, let's just go over this again: Immanuel Kant's theory of ethics is considered deontological for several different reasons. First, Kant argues that to act in the morally right way, people must act from duty (deon). Second, Kant argued that it was not the consequences of actions that make them right or wrong but the motives of the person who carries out the action. Got that? " :lol:

:lol:

Gabby - "What did you call me?!"

are you telling me to where johnnie?

I agree, this is a very strange move and I cannot see what he offers us. Complete waste of money no matter how little and smacks of a brown envelope job to me.

Coach ?

Long story which I cannot divulge full details suffice to say the Sun have got hold of something that is very random and turned it into something it isn't . Not a coach under Lambert or a player but could end up at Villa in a random role

Coach ?

Long story which I cannot divulge full details suffice to say the Sun have got hold of something that is very random and turned it into something it isn't . Not a coach under Lambert or a player but could end up at Villa in a random role

You mean the random role mentioned on page 1 of this very topic where he's coming into the academy to help the kids learn about fair play etc? :!:

Coach ?

You mean the random role mentioned on page 1 of this very topic where he's coming into the academy to help the kids learn about fair play etc? :!:

If that has been mentioned sounds very much what I heard :winkold:

i don't get why he'd give up a playing career for a bizarre role teach kids about how not to take bribes... surely he wasn't earning that little as a player, and surely we're not going to pay him that much as an ambassador of fair play?

• 2 weeks later...

Simone Farina (farina means "flour" in English), soon rebaptized "Mr Clean" by the English press for his honesty and loyalty (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4478401/Aston-Villa-in-for-Simone-Farina.html), should sign for Villa as a youth coach.

Not an outstanding player like Mancini, Zola, Vialli, or Benito Carbone, but still another example to testifies the diversity of our beloved club and the liason between Italy and the Premier League (and, it goes without saying, the Villa, that is an Italian word).

Â