Simone Farina

mjmooney

I read somewhere that he was coming in as a Ethic Coach for the youth academy/reserves.

I must say, as a Philosophy graduate, this really impresses me - and if true, really shows that PL is thinking about a much bigger picture.

Yet another thing he's done right in pre-season, if this goes through and is right.

I read somewhere that he was coming in as a Ethic Coach for the youth academy/reserves.

I must say, as a Philosophy graduate, this really impresses me - and if true, really shows that PL is thinking about a much bigger picture.

Yet another thing he's done right in pre-season, if this goes through and is right.

So would he be registered as an actual player as well?

Hope he brings his exorcism kit...

it's definitely and interesting move to make.

it can only have a positive effect.

Id like to see one of the coaching sessions to see what exactly goes on.

"Don't do drugs, don't try to smash up Gatecrasher, don't argue with any of the coaching staff, always give 100% etc"

This would be amongst the most odd things in a while at Villa.

He's never played above the 2nd tier of Italian football (started at Roma but didn't make any league appearances for them) and has played a lot of his career in the 3rd and 4th tier.

So what on earth could he offer anyone here?

Oh and 'ethics coach' has to be a joke right? Why not hire a professional philosopher from the University of Birmingham lol.

No this just seems very, very weird, so weird in fact, that it can't be true.

This would be amongst the most odd things in a while at Villa.

He's never played above the 2nd tier of Italian football (started at Roma but didn't make any league appearances for them) and has played a lot of his career in the 3rd and 4th tier.

So what on earth could he offer anyone here?

Oh and 'ethics coach' has to be a joke right? Why not hire a professional philosopher from the University of Birmingham lol.

No this just seems very, very weird, so weird in fact, that it can't be true.

Is that your professional opinion Doctor? :lol:

"Right Gabby, let's just go over this again: Immanuel Kant's theory of ethics is considered deontological for several different reasons. First, Kant argues that to act in the morally right way, people must act from duty (deon). Second, Kant argued that it was not the consequences of actions that make them right or wrong but the motives of the person who carries out the action. Got that? " :lol:

Â