Match Thread

wedge

We look ok on the ball but most of it isn't under too much pressure from what i have seen. When we try to go forwards with the ball on the floor quickly we keep miss controlling it. I guess it's going to take some time before there is an obvious improvement in this.

I didn't think Delph has been all that great, personally. One moment in a one-two with N'Zog was classic Delph - received it back with too heavy a first touch and ran it straight into the feet of a Bremen player.

Delph and KEA sort of do a job together but to me it feels like a job that a single player should really be doing. I think the theory is that Delph at DM allows KEA to roam forwards, but their link-up seems to happen practically yards in front of our CBs.

Quite pleased with the first half, we seem to be a lot more assured in possession than we were last season.

Still lacking a little bit of sharpness here and there, but I thought that Delph has looked pretty lively.

I do agree with others about the FB's We definitely need to replace Warnock with some new blood.

It will be interesting to see who PL brings on at half-time, Ireland will surely get a run out at least for the last 30 mins or so.

Â