Match Thread

wedge

I feel this is the way our season will go, just look at the amount of high scoring games Norwich were involved in last season.

Not many clean sheets but many many goal attempts and goals as we actually try to win football games.

Got to be better than last season?

I feel this is the way our season will go, just look at the amount of high scoring games Norwich were involved in last season.

Not many clean sheets but many many goal attempts and goals as we actually try to win football games.

Norwich Still done better than us?

They finished 12th playing like that I'd take that right now, it's better than where we finished playing defensive park the bus crap.

credible draw but raises more questions than answers.

summed up perfectly. lots more questions than answers as with Forest game last week

I'm happy with Given, Vlaar, Clark, Ahmadi, Ireland, Bent

The rest i don't think offer enough to be considered as 'starters' week in week out. Squad players fine, starters ... i'm dubious

Full backs look worse than last season at the moment. Horribly exposed again today. There's a lack of bite in the middle and there's no width at all

It's weird that we scored 3 today without really creating anything. I don't think Weimann touched the ball more than 5 times

N'zogbia was dreadful and Delph went from nice to abysmal over and over

Even in an attacking sense I think we need to do a bit better than that. Our goals came from two set pieces and one big defensive error on their part. We looked positive and energetic in the first half but barely had a chance in the second. N'Zog and Holman weren't very good, although N'zog deserves some credit at least for his two set piece assists.

I think the bottom line is that Ireland needs to start over Delph and we need a new face or two in defence.

Even in an attacking sense I think we need to do a bit better than that. Our goals came from two set pieces and one big defensive error on their part. We looked positive and energetic in the first half but barely had a chance in the second. N'Zog and Holman weren't very good, although N'zog deserves some credit at least for his two set piece assists.

I think the bottom line is that Ireland needs to start over Delph and we need a new face or two in defence.

Cant really win. Last season we didn't score enough from set pieces.

Thought Bremen took it far more serious than our lot did.

Vlaar looks to be quite a bargain buy, but we need to bolster the rest of the defence up pretty fast or we'll leak goals. Still liking the way Ireland has knuckled down, just a shame the same can't be said for N'Zogbia.

Â