General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Krulak here:

Hopefully everyone is beginning to see that there is a plan...that Randy and Martin do work together and work together very well. We have a LONG way to go...we understand that. We NEVER promised miracles...or overnight fixes. What we said is that we, like YOU, are Villa through and through and that we want to restore the history and tradition of the great Club. We need the fans to stick with us...to come to the games and support Martin and the team.

How do all the folks at Villa Park and Bodymoor heath feel? We feel energized, optimistic, proud, excited, cautious to not get too "over the moon", careful, we feel like a team!!!

im on cloud nine at moment just wish youngs transfer was 100 percent cloud ten is just round the corner :lol: and thanx general for coming on here and showing that we mean something to you and mr lerner,lets get villa park back rocking like it used to those were the days!!!! :hooray:

General, we are over the moon! This is incredible. 1 year ago we would now have even thought this would happen. Im sure it must be a warm feeling for Randy, Martin and yourself knowing you have made millions of people delighted this evening.

Any more on the way in the next few days ?? :winkold:

General Krulak here:

Hopefully everyone is beginning to see that there is a plan...that Randy and Martin do work together and work together very well. We have a LONG way to go...we understand that. We NEVER promised miracles...or overnight fixes. What we said is that we, like YOU, are Villa through and through and that we want to restore the history and tradition of the great Club. We need the fans to stick with us...to come to the games and support Martin and the team.

How do all the folks at Villa Park and Bodymoor heath feel? We feel energized, optimistic, proud, excited, cautious to not get too "over the moon", careful, we feel like a team!!!

it's difficult for a lot of us to believe how things are changing at villa park after so many years of negativeness. perhaps thats why there are still some doubters, and maybe that will take a bit of time to change. but there's definitely a good air around all this now. very positive :D

Regarding the shirt sponser & the new era etc. I believe having no sponser for one year to mark the start of the new era would be amazing and go down in history, although I understand that there are contracts that you have to honor.

Regarding the shirt sponser & the new era etc. I believe having no sponser for one year to mark the start of the new era would be amazing and go down in history, although I understand that there are contracts that you have to honor.

that would also be pointless

i'm not too bothered whether it would be historic or not, its not like all teams aroudn the world would be envious 'wow aston villa had a sponser off there shirt back in 2007'

theres nothing wrong having a nice sponsor in my eyes, it makes the kit less plain and adds more detail to it, plus theres the obvious revenue which could help us buy players, or improve a different part of aston villa.

General,

This is my first post in your thread, and I want to thank you and the rest of the board for everything you are doing for the club and the fans. Your posts are so inspiring and motivating even in those times after a Villa loss. Can’t believe the turn of fortunes, and sometimes it â€almost†bring tears of happines to read your great posts which brings hope for the future. The things you did for the visitors from Trondheim (my home city) is one of many great examples. I’m so relieved to have competent people at the club we all love.

Thanks for your time you spend on VillaTalk, it really means a lot to us. It’s great to be a Villa-fan.

RE: future sponsorship deals - I didn't buy a shirt this season as I'm against gambling, I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't want her 10 year old promoting it! If you intend continuing with them maybe consider taking that logo off children's shirts? or at least giving parents the option? And the previous ruddy CDWS logo was very poor quality - didn't survive constant washing... A good quality, ethically sound, sponsorship logo next time around would certainly get my vote!!!!

General,

I have read your comments on H&V regarding the results to date of the club crest/badge survey and noted that the inclusion of a star has been very popular to date.

On the survey I expressed a preference for a star to be included but I expected that the star would be seperate/outside the badge as it is on some of the merchandise currently available. You stated that as a star would not be allowed on a prem shirt it could be included within the badge design. In this case I would be against it's inclusion. I believe the badge should be a rampant lion and 'prepared' whatever type of shape or colour.

Can I ask that if the only way to include the star is as above, that the survey can be re-run stating this as I believe the answers may be somewhat different.

And thanks for the new signings, keep em coming!

Would the General know why there seems to be a delay in the Young transfer ?

I know its a cheeky question , but myself and others are getting very nervous about this hole delay

I was hoping someone else would raise this.

If he were I would not expect the General to post it here, yet I feel he like us is leaving it to Randy and MO'N as has said that earlier too.

General Krulak here:

1. "Calm words"...soothing, tranquil, placid, etc. etc. Hope these help. Let's let Randy and Martin handle this...they are fine.

2. Badge, Crest, etc. Let's see what the vote shows. There are a large number who like the star ON the Badge...let's see what happens. This should not be a life or death matter.