General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

General,

Please be careful when making numerous large signings in quick succession, and then releasing a five year plan that includes us playing in the Champions league.

We're not used to this sort of excitement, and I have heard rumours that one or two of our more delicate supporters have started to spontaneously combust with delight.

Please pass on our thanks to everyone involved in making this a great great week to be a Villa fan !

:D

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard rumours that one or two of our more delicate supporters have started to spontaneously combust with delight.

Yes I believe we lost another 2 today :P

We are learning slowly to trust again General. Like a badly beaten dog with a brand new owner image_14.gif

I have to say, General, with the latest additions to the squad and the noises coming from our new CEO regarding a five year plan, this feels almost as big as when you first took over round August time.

I feel so genuinely proud to be part of Villa now, and I'm positive we'll return to greatness in the not-so-distant-anymore future. All I can say is thank you, I guess. I feel forever indebted to you guys for what you're doing for my club. May I start paying you back buying the first round when I fly in for the West Ham game? :P

General Krulak here:

1. "Calm words"...soothing, tranquil, placid, etc. etc. Hope these help. Let's let Randy and Martin handle this...they are fine.

Fantastic!

Anyway, thank you to all concerned General. I know this is only the beginning, but still...

Thank you.

General Krulak here:

All the credit goes to our owner and our Manager. As I have said many, many, times before, we are blessed by who we have at our Club.

We still have a ways to go...that is why it is called a 5 year plan. STILL, progress IS being made across many areas. We all just need to be patient and stick with the Team.

You are a mighty fine man, General Krulak. A mighty fine man.

Martin, Randy, Richard too. The whole package.

For the first time in about 20 years i can say i support the best darn Football Club in the World and actually mean it.

So proud.

Thank you, General.

I'm not a big fan of arse kissing as a whole, but fair play to Randy and the General. Some of us were getting our pants in a bunch over the lack of transfer activity, and I completely include myself in that. The thing is, after years of years of broken promises and half truths, it's hard sometimes to believe that the situation we're in is actually happening. If you'd lived with a husband or wife who'd cheated on you for years, and you suddenly woke up next to Angelina Jolie, I dare say it'd take a bit of getting used to as well!

So I suppose what I'm trying to say in my ham fisted, ill thought out way is:

Cheers!

General Krulak here:

All the credit goes to our owner and our Manager. As I have said many, many, times before, we are blessed by who we have at our Club.

We still have a ways to go...that is why it is called a 5 year plan. STILL, progress IS being made across many areas. We all just need to be patient and stick with the Team.

Hello General

new poster here, just a quick question, if you were a betting man would you stick a tenner on more signings?

General Krulak here:

Hello General

new poster here, just a quick question, if you were a betting man would you stick a tenner on more signings?

Are you really expecting a yes or no answer to that?

This aspect of the Club is in Martin and Randy's more than capable hands.

The General will not promise anything one way or the other. He does not want to leave himself open to accusations of telling tall tales as HDE often did. All he will say is stick together, get behind Martin and Randy and we'll get to where we rightfully belong sooner or later. That is the one thing he will promise - that we're gonna give it our best shot.

Actions speak louder than words and, thus far, the "new" Aston Villa hasn't failed to deliver.

Keep the faith.

Hi General,

Just wondered if you will be at the West Ham game for the first game for the new signings at Villa Park??

Its going to be a special day and I personally cant wait for it because as of yesterday I will be sitting in the Trinity Road stand for it!!!! :D

I love what is going on at the club at the moment!!!

Up The Villa!!!

For the first time (ever I think) friends and co-workers actually initiates discussions about Aston Villa and they are genuinely interested in what's going on at the club. I live in Sweden, and most people I know support either Liverpool, Arsenal or Man U (one poor sod even claims to love Blackburn, although I find it hard to believe ;) ), and before the takeover they never brought Villa up, even if we had conversations about English football. People really are noticing the club now, and I suspect that if things start to improve a bit on the pitch Villas profile will continue its ascendancy. Keep it up over there, and I might just come over from Sweden and visit Villa Park for the first time ever. :)