General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

General Krulak here:

We are not going to be watching Championship Football next season.

To me this statement by the general says that there is alot going on behind the scenes that we cant see. It fills me with confidence. All those villa fans who are starting to worry and fret because there dosnt seem to be much going on, stop worrying so much just yet.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Krulak here:

I wrote that comment because there are other threads on other sites that mention the "R" word and I want everyone to know that is nothing but bull shit and I stopped swearing when I left the Forces!!!!!! We have a great Manager, a superb, supportive, Owner, a solid team that is ONLY going to get BETTER, and a Fan base that is second to none and knows when we have a good thing going.

General Krulak here:

I wrote that comment because there are other threads on other sites that mention the "R" word and I want everyone to know that is nothing but bull shit and I stopped swearing when I left the Forces!!!!!! We have a great Manager, a superb, supportive, Owner, a solid team that is ONLY going to get BETTER, and a Fan base that is second to none and knows when we have a good thing going.

can you pass some of that passion down to the players please?

:winkold:

General Krulak here:

Thats what I like General! A bit of passion! Please feel free to issue Milan Baros with a bollocking before the Watford game.

General Krulak here:

Superbly said.

:clap:

Even if you had to resort to the 'S' word..... But considering the trouble you got into for the 'T' word from Mrs K, I am sure its not going to matter that much on this occasion.

General Krulak here:

Good comments General, thankyou.

The problem with football fans and in most cases Villa fans is people panic and worry. We have had years of no ambition, sleepwalking in the premiership, going nowhere. So for us to stop having that mindset over night is a difficult ask and will take time, some have embraced it early some taking there time.

Everyone knows we need players MON, yourself, Randy and the fans. What we don't know is what is happening and when we don't see players it becomes frustrating for the reasons stated above thats all.

Keep up the good work it is very much appreciated.

Up the villa :)

i agree jez...

villa have been the kings of "false dawns" in the past...

hopes raised and then dashed spectacularly...

that mindset has been engrained into us by 20 odd years of frustration and disappointment...

while i dont want to speak for everyone, i think we know we are onto a good thing at the moment, but for some, it will take cold hard evidence of quality players arriving, good attacking football and positive results for them to change their view....

me, im as happy as a pig in shit...

we are going in the right direction both on and off the pitch (despite the results), and thats good enough for me at the moment...

General Krulak here:

Sorry General I don't believe you

well about the swearing anyway :)

I think a lot of people will be eating an awful lot of humble pie by the end of january when the General , Randy and MON bring in some stars that will make even the biggest skeptic sit up in surprise.

Some of you just arent listening to this man who actually knows what is going on at the top ,,, have faith in Randy , The General and Martin O Neil , big deals arent done until the last minute in the transfer window for a reason.

General K ,, you have my total support !!

General Krulak here:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In a couple of years time from now we will all look back on the current situation and smile that some ever doubted the fantastic manager we have and never fully supported him in his efforts to re-build this wonderfull club .

Up the villa !

General Krulak here:

Yes, we are going to beat ManU...absolutely!! And I don't say that with bluster..I say it as someone who knows Randy and Martin and the fire that burns in their belly!! If you think that they will watch those sort of games, year in and year out, you are crazy!!!

Richard is getting along fine. I spoke with him this morning and was VERY impressed with the work ethic and effort he brings to the Club. When I called he was visiting the Youth Academy...having spent a few hours with the marketing folks prior to that time. I think he is a very good man and we are blessed to have him with us. He gets along well with everyone...is a team person...does not carry a big ego...and is "fan friendly."

General, can you say anything to calm some nerves that a few (not me I may add) have demonstrated over the last couple of weeks?

There is an air of negativity at the moment influenced by a combination of bad results and lack of transfer activity

Can you just reassure us that targets have been identified and are currently being worked on.

General Krulak here:

Yes, we are going to beat ManU...absolutely!! And I don't say that with bluster..I say it as someone who knows Randy and Martin and the fire that burns in their belly!! If you think that they will watch those sort of games, year in and year out, you are crazy!!!

Richard is getting along fine. I spoke with him this morning and was VERY impressed with the work ethic and effort he brings to the Club. When I called he was visiting the Youth Academy...having spent a few hours with the marketing folks prior to that time. I think he is a very good man and we are blessed to have him with us. He gets along well with everyone...is a team person...does not carry a big ego...and is "fan friendly."

Thanks General,

We need PASSION, thats what I like to hear! Lets hope we dont have to wait too long!

Richard,

I am not sure how much I can "calm nerves." My sense is that, in some folks minds, this month's Transfer Window is the be all and end all of our Club. For those folks, I am not sure that anything I say will help unless I tell them that we have 7 players "on the hook", another 5 in the queue, etc. etc. You know that I won't do that. Not because I don't want to be "open" to our Fans but because that is not my business...it is Martin's business. Just like I wouldn't want Martin telling anyone what weapon system I was seeking to buy when I was Commandant of the Marine Corps, I doubt if he would want me to discuss something that rightfully is in his baliwick.

It's not the 'be all and end all' General but it is VERY important that we get players in now as we cannot allow the R word to become part of our vocabulary and we need - I mean NEED -- new blood in to enable us to have a decent 2nd half to the season....

I think that the only way to calm nerves is if MON can get some quality players to put pen to paper before the end of the month.

We all have faith I'm sure :-)

I do !

PS. Baliwick's a new one on me !!!