General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what its all about general, we absolutly battered them.

Did randy have a good time????? :P

ohhhh and Did you shake hands with the ones which wriggle in the mud????

you will have to be making a few more trips over here and to europe general when villa are in the uefa cup next season.

UTV!!!!!!!!!!!!

General,

You will probaly get alot of messages from us, but please pass it onto everyone connected with AVFC. That todays result and performance was brilliant. Thanks General, Tell the boys our passports are ready if they get us into Europe.

General, please pass on my (and I'm sure all the fans) thanks to the team, manager, owner. Europe or no Europe this season, I am absolutely proud of my football team, both on and off the pitch. The passion shown from Randy, MON and the players is incredible, the integrity of this club has been retained and at last I feel as if my club are doing doing enough for both its supporters and the community. The mozaics, the Holte Hotel, the free travel, the scafs, the Holte flag, everything. The club are really giving and in return the fans are turning up, the team are performing brilliantly and every level of the club should be proud.

Oh, and 'doing' your rivals home away, with a particulary emphatic 5-1 at home is pretty good going. And I know that the club wont rest on its Laurels.

Up the Villa!

Hi General.

I just wondered and I know Randy is a very private man.

But it would be great to see a page in the Programme against Wigan with his thoughts of the season and his time here so far, also plans for the future etc..

Maybe this is already planned but if not Im sure many fans would enjoy reading it!

Carl

Hi General.

I just wondered and I know Randy is a very private man.

But it would be great to see a page in the Programme against Wigan with his thoughts of the season and his time here so far, also plans for the future etc..

Maybe this is already planned but if not Im sure many fans would enjoy reading it!

Carl

I'll second that, would be excellent

Hi General, hope you enjoyed your first second city derby. I know the fans did.

Just a huge thank you to yourself, Randy, MON, the team and everyone involved at the club. We've taken so many steps forward in the past two years and today showed exactly where this club is headed. Many fans get nervous when we play the City, mainly because it is the match above all others we would hate to lose, but the spanking we gave them today shows how much everyone has done for the club since 2006.

Keep everything up - we'll be in Europe in no time.

Gen

Well what a load of bloody rubbish we had the displeasure of dishing up - eh !! :D:D:D

I ask just one thing from your next post (it will take you time but I am sure the missus will not mind just this once).

Instead of a quick few lines on todays match - PLEASE give us a blow by blow account of the day / your thoughts etc....

I am in bloody dreamland - and you know the best bit - (and this is serious - not just brown nosing) - I immediately thought that this was for Randy. I had in my head that he must have been thinking "now I know WHY I bought this football club" - heaven.

PS - that mosaic, in real life is stunning - it makes what looked like a cheap modern stand look as if has been there since 1900.

Top day - thank everyone and be proud !!!!!!

Hi General,

Hope you enjoyed your first derby game, mind you, if you didn't you'll never enjoy one as it doesn't get much better than that!

I had a great time, was in the north upper, don't think you made it up there but maybe I was too engrossed in the game. Future is certainly looking bright, you know we've now scored 4 (I think) more than Arsenal did last season. Progress is certainly being made, make sure you thank Martin and Randy for all their hard work.

General sorry to echo everyone else's comments, but we witnessed something special today. MON and his warriors deserve full credit, we have not seen performances like that since Inter Milan came to town in '95 or since our '96 cup win.

If we make Europe next season General, I think you can be sure most of us have our overnight bags packed :D

What a day, our biggest win against our poor relations in 47 years, absolutely fantastic! Just dont get spoilt and expect this every year...

we won't be playing them next year as Birmingham City will be relegated!

I trust that Randy enjoyed the game and the atmosphere too.