General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

Hi general,

I think you may have missed my question:

Hi General

According to the official site, Seat Exchange was set to go live today, however the Seat Exhange website doesn't seem to provide the facility to register our seats for sale yet. Do you have any idea what the hold up is and when it will be operational? A user guide to the Seat Exchange website may also be useful as some of the content seems to lack a bit of clarity.

Many thanks

Tom

Thanks again

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi General,

Any chance that you could make a suggestion that the reporters at the weekly press conference be given a microphone, as well as MON so that we could here the questions that they ask, as it is very difficult to hear them on Villa world.

Cheers.

General Krulak here:

1. I feel quite differently at games now vs the first game I attended. I now spend about 50% of my time roaming the stadium getting a feel for the fans and what they are thinking and doing. My first game I remained in the Direcotr's Box. I may have had a better seat there but the atmosphere around the stadium is electric and much more fun.

2. I have heard nothing about a delegation from the Carleton FC...I am sorry.

3. Seat exchanged....let me look into that one.

General when you next see Mon and the players can give them a pat on the back from me as I was proud of the character they showed against United today when lesser teams would of completely folded when down to 9 men and up against 12.

As you would be well aware General its in the face of adversity you see a mans true strength and character and to a man today they showed they are not lacking in either.

General

I'd just like to say thanks for the great work you do in visiting the site and taking on board eveyone's comments without complaint. Even when they're gripes. You do seem to collect a heck of a lot of actions for yourself from here.

Well done.

General Krulak here:

1. Like each one of you, I am a fan. I was disappointed in the game yesterday. I thought we started really strong but when you play a team like ManU, mistakes will kill you. I know some feel like our lads are in "awe" of teams like ManU but I don't think so. I sense that MON and the Team feel like they can beat anyone on any given day. The truth is, they can...but we need to be at our best for the full 90 minutes. Two things were very impressive: 1) YOU, the fans!! I was so proud of the Villa Fans...they never stopped cheering even when things were at their worst. The Squad heard and appreciated it...that sort of support is not lost on the players. 2) Our Squad. The lads never gave up...they kept trying for the entire 90 minutes. The 9 men left standing did us all proud. Out of each game, we learn things. I am sure MON and the players will take what they learned from yesterday and apply it to tomorrow. We have a game coming up...we need to win it.

2. The Ref. Not much can be said. I thought some of the calls were harsh. I only wish that if the game was going to be called "close" that it be done for both squads. Maybe it was and it was only my love for Villa that made it seem like it wasn't.

General, Id like to say I saw a great improvment in the stewarding yesterday.

As usual there was may Man U fans sat in the North Stand upper and those that did make it obvious were asked to leave.

This included one guy sat in the 'special' seats who usually are allowed to get away with it.

Well done to Villa for helping to sort this problem out.

VB

General i noticed a massive improvement on previous years where man u fans were in the home end, it will never be perfect but it is obvious things have been done. well done to the club for this.

Also have you sampled the Indian Balti's since your stay in Birmingham? :winkold:

Hi General,

I know that you have been working hard to ensure a consistency of brand since you arrived at the Villa. I am also aware that part of that process has been your work on the standardisation of the colours claret and blue. I wonder therefore if you are aware that the posts/bollards outside the Villa Store have now been painted a revolting shade of purple.

Best wishes

Gerry Hitchens

General, this may have been mentioned before. Would it be possible for the steps that lead to the Upper Holte be painted, because at the moment they are a very dirty white / grey / black, and they look awful!

Thanks for your comment regarding the supporters on Saturday, I stayed until the end although it was very painful viewing!! it is at times like that when the team need us most.

And finally thanks to you / Randy and the other board members for giving us back our belief (any chance of 2 tickets for holte pub for the Derby game) :wink:

General Krulak here:

1. Yes, I have had what I think was an Indian Balti Pie. I have had many Balti Pies...trying them at the concourses.

2. Purple paint?? I must have missed that one. Let me check it out.

3. Derby game has over 34,000 tickets sold and we should be at 42,000 by game time. sidsnose, you may well get lucky.

General Krulak here:

1. Yes, I have had what I think was an Indian Balti Pie. I have had many Balti Pies...trying them at the concourses.

General that is fast food, I am talking a real Indian Balti! :winkold: A stay in our great city is not complete without having had one. It's a curry but cooked and served in the same pot.

newBalti.jpg

General, Id like to say I saw a great improvment in the stewarding yesterday.

As usual there was may Man U fans sat in the North Stand upper and those that did make it obvious were asked to leave.

This included one guy sat in the 'special' seats who usually are allowed to get away with it.

Well done to Villa for helping to sort this problem out.

VB

I agree a much better display from our stewards but I would like to know how such large groups of opposing fans get hold of tickets. One group between 10-15 people all with manchester accents no Claret and Blue to be seen asked the steward by me where their seats where. They kept quiet througout the match and behaved but this could have been far different. After the Liverpool game I thought something was to be done about this , Away fans in away end only , even if it does affect crowd sizes.

actually you all might be quite suprised what was happening in the lower doug ellis male toilets just before half time seen by a friend and how the stewards dealt with it when reported , look out for a letter soon though General