General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

Hi General,

In another thread there is a member from Ireland whose friends are fans of Liverpool, they claim to be getting tickets 'sorted' for the game on the 11th aug and plan to be sat in the Villa end (north stand I believe).

Now whilst I am aware it is impossible to stop this type of thing happening completley, I wondered if the Stewards, gate staff and tickert office staff are beig made aware of the problem; and if so, will they be ejecting those fans who actively support the away team in a home end?

the reason I ask is because as a ST holder in the north stand, I am bringing my 5yr old son this season on his own ST, and I do not wish him to see some of the scenes I witnessed last season with away fans shouting abuse at Villa players and fans.

The stewards seemed more bothered about telling us to sit down than dealing withtthe away fans right in front of them.

What are the rules re away fans in home ares?

Thanks

VB

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General saw on SSN news today Chelseas new training ground, how does it compare? Theres seemed to be very environmentaly friendly?

Went in the town Villa shop today, have to say I know theres no Nike traing gear yet to sell, but from the 5 things that were on sale it was a bit crap. When can we expect some new merchendise?

I can second this.

Went in at the weekend and it really is poor! Service was also terrible.

I wanted a new car air freshener with the new crest and was amazed that even though they were on display they were out of stock of them already!

The place looks like a discount closing down sale! Please, please, please sort the gift buying and staff training out in this place as it makes us look really second rate!

General Krulak here:

1. Stewards are being educated on away fans in our seats. We need to get on this...but with some "smarts."

2. The new City Centre Store is scheduled to be completed on 4 August. It will be in a great location...it will look sharp...it will be stocked properly...and it will be a place to be proud of.

3. Our Training Grounds are the finest in Europe...seriously.

4. After a life in the Forces, I know that no secret is forever.

5. Nicky will get the Season Ticket info to me asap.

Did you see Sky Sports coverage of Cheslsea new training ground. Just to see what the competition is doing. michael, the question was asked on the previous page, please could all posters have a read and see if questions have already been asked &/or answered, to save the General answering twice, if possible. thanks. blandy

General Krulak here:

1. Stewards are being educated on away fans in our seats. We need to get on this...but with some "smarts."

Good to hear General.

Thanks for your reply!!

The Squad will play in the new Kit on the tour and the Inter game. For those going on tour, there will be a special "tour" shirt on sale soon...it will NOT be a replica of the new kit but something to wear other than our current shirt.

Any info on if this will be available to overseas fans, ie: for sale in time for the shop to ship it over here? The New York and Chicago fan clubs are going to Columbus and it would be nice if we could get our hands on shirts to wear. We'll be sure to contact the people at the club shop directly but if you have any info I'd love to know or put a word in with them to consider us if you get the chance. Cheers General.

Hey General..

Just a quick question.. in regards to the press conference for Reo- Coker... I think it looked a bit unprofessional where it took place.. is there another press conference area.. if so why was it taken there?

Thanks.

The Squad will play in the new Kit on the tour and the Inter game. For those going on tour, there will be a special "tour" shirt on sale soon...it will NOT be a replica of the new kit but something to wear other than our current shirt.

Any info on if this will be available to overseas fans, ie: for sale in time for the shop to ship it over here? The New York and Chicago fan clubs are going to Columbus and it would be nice if we could get our hands on shirts to wear. We'll be sure to contact the people at the club shop directly but if you have any info I'd love to know or put a word in with them to consider us if you get the chance. Cheers General.

General,

It might be a nice touch to provide these long distance fans with these shirts for free? They can't cost that much to produce and it would show the clubs appriciation for their amazing support from such a long distance? Maybe take a batch out with you and have a player present them with the shirt before the game. Be a nice photo shoot for the media :)

I'd definitely buy a Villa tour shirt, like what rock bands have. A crest on the front, and on the back something like

Aston Villa Football Club

2007 North American Tour

July 25 Toronto

July 28 Columbus

PREPARED

Hey General..

Just a quick question.. in regards to the press conference for Reo- Coker... I think it looked a bit unprofessional where it took place.. is there another press conference area.. if so why was it taken there?

Thanks.

Sorry General, but i entirely agree with the above comment regarding the press conference.

Hey General..

Thanks.

Sorry General, but i entirely agree with the above comment regarding the press conference.

I'd like to know why it was delayed that much. Maybe you can't tell us why but if you can I'd like to know. I blame West Ham. :nod: