FIFA 13

GarethRDR

Classic FIFA.

Lose to someone doing the sam thing on FUT with stupid pacy players. Think whatever, I'll just play it around the back at 3-0 and just get the possession points. Final whistle goes - signed out of EA servers - and my DNF modifier gets destroyed. Great job EA, tossers.

Nice, how much is he going for?

He's not going for quite as much as I'd have liked, about 55k :/ and that was in a decent formation aswell! Nevermind, better than the usual shite I get.

Anyone else boosted their online pro with the fifa coin things in the catalog? I did it earlier but didn't notice any difference!

We do need to assign positions..

From what I remember, Avfcforever is a ST/RS/LS, troon is a RM/LW, I'm a CM/CAM & Any, Olympic is a CM/CAM, KidLewis is LM, Rino a CM, Kurt a CDM, Gareth is a *cough* GK, Cetvillain is anywhere in midfield

I think that's everyone.. we try and leave the defence clear so that it doesn't get confusing being Any, but we've got to the stage where we have too many outside of defence. We'll have to get everyone to say where they want to go, maybe it's fairer if the people who have most appearances pick first, so Alex... :)

Â