General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

Ince & Phillips from Blackpool would be nice, Rhodes I honestly think could cut it at the top level so how about £4m plus Delfouneso in a offer to Huddersfield, then we'd need a couple of experienced players in to help the youngsters, jeez I just hope we do something in the next few days.....

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James Nursey saying expect things to happen this week, a change in tune of what he previously said of one in one out!

No pun intended, mate. But I could have ITK'ed that... :lol:

It is clear that we need more players, it seems like the intent to buy is there and this is the last week that buying is possible. You don't exactly need a "foot inside" to make that suggestion.

In fact, I can take the ITK further: The player(s) we're getting have two legs, ten fingers, is a male and have.... a head. Can't say anything more.

Matt Kendrick has just tweeted -

Villa intend to make at least two signings before Friday's deadline, even if players don't leave.

two signings at the least??? I can't see Hutton or Warnock leaving either now (but maybe on loan post deadline to a lower division club)

You know what, I'd actually take Carroll, Downing and Adam of Liverpool if they don't want them. £35m for the lot. I think they would improve us dramatically and when used properly are very good players.

No chance of that happening though.