General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

If a player like Adam Johnson becomes available and we aren't able to compete with the likes of Sunderland for him then we might as well give up under this prick of an owner.

This, although I wouldn't have worded it in quite the same way. We should be throwing ourselves in the ring if he's available.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a player like Adam Johnson becomes available and we aren't able to compete with the likes of Sunderland for him then we might as well give up under this prick of an owner.

A bit harsh John!

If MON wants him Sunderland will be at a massive advantage, we all know the wages that will be offered to him up there.

swedish newspapers sayin a price of 7 mill has been set for guidetti.

reasonable i think!

Guidetti would be a good buy but my only concern is is he ready for 1st team Premiership action?

As for Johnson, I suppose it's upto Lambert who he opts to bid for. Maybe he doesn't like his attitude or work rate??

IMO, a lot of our dealings are done very quietly with not much getting out into the open.

I don't recall much about KEA or Vlaar before being bought from news outlets or 'ITK' twatters... Vlaar was only publicised due to someone taking a piccy of him at VP and putting it on twitter.

another player that would improve us is seb larsson, from out on the wing he can put a cracking cross in, plus his free kicks are good.

imo if we could get adam, larsson, defoe and a right back in before the end of the month our first eleven would be a match for most teams outside the top four. i think that that we could get all four players for around 16mil. what the squad needs is players who can go straight into the first eleven now

another player that would improve us is seb larsson, from out on the wing he can put a cracking cross in, plus his free kicks are good.

imo if we could get adam, larsson, defoe and a right back in before the end of the month our first eleven would be a match for most teams outside the top four. i think that that we could get all four players for around 16mil. what the squad needs is players who can go straight into the first eleven now

You honestly think a RB is more urgent than a LB?

Hasn't Lerner spent 137 million coverring the losses this club has made over the past three seasons?

I want Lambert to be backed as much as anybody but stamping your feet and calling him a prick is a bit strong.

Hasn't Lerner spent 137 million coverring the losses this club has made over the past three seasons?

I want Lambert to be backed as much as anybody but stamping your feet and calling him a prick is a bit strong.

Who was the reason we've lost so much?

Also if money is your main concern don't **** buy a football team.

I see browns fans couldn't give a shit that he's gone. That's how good an owner he is.

I can't see it already, noon 31 Aug and certain people will still be saying, don't panic there's still 12 hours left, plenty of time to get a LB winger and striker and DM
No I can't see it either

I can't see it already, noon 31 Aug and certain people will still be saying, don't panic there's still 12 hours left, plenty of time to get a LB winger and striker and DM
No I can't see it either

it'll probably be more like 'i think he's done the right thing, lets wait until January and see how we get on'. Then come January 'there's no point buying anyone in January as you can't get value for money, lets wait until summer' and so on and so on

time for Randy to shit or get off the pot as someone so eloquently put it earlier

No I can't see it either

it'll probably be more like 'i think he's done the right thing, lets wait until January and see how we get on'. Then come January 'there's no point buying anyone in January as you can't get value for money, lets wait until summer' and so on and so on

time for Randy to shit or get off the pot as someone so eloquently put it earlier

You missed out 'how do you know we did not try to sign players? It's not football manager you know!'

I also missed out 'money doesn't grow on trees', 'yes Randy's a billionaire but that doesn't mean he can afford to spend 10m on a player', 'it's not the transfer fees, it's the wages', 'we don't have a sell to buy policy' along with other tried and tested favourites

Whoever owns @INCOGNITOAVFC put this tweet a few days ago.

INCOGNITO AVFC ‏@INCOGNITOAVFC

We believe we are on the correct path. We have a manager who shares our vision & in doing so, will be backed in meeting his ambitions. #AVFC

Hope he is backed, time is running out though.

Whoever owns @INCOGNITOAVFC put this tweet a few days ago.

INCOGNITO AVFC ‏@INCOGNITOAVFC

We believe we are on the correct path. We have a manager who shares our vision & in doing so, will be backed in meeting his ambitions. #AVFC

Hope he is backed, time is running out though.

Of course he will be