Euro 2012: Quarter finals

The_Rev

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was all this stuff before the game about Rooney neutralising Pirlo? Welbeck was on Pirlo more than Rooney was and now that Carroll has come on, he's the one getting into Pirlo. Feels like the whole team is half crippled in order to accommodate Rooney's unproductive flair play.

What was all this stuff before the game about Rooney neutralising Pirlo? Welbeck was on Pirlo more than Rooney was and now that Carroll has come on, he's the one getting into Pirlo. Feels like the whole team is half crippled in order to accommodate Rooney's unproductive flair play.

I agree - he should never have started. It was noticeable against Ukraine too - albeit his goal swept his inadequacies with the current team under the carpet.

Terry magnificent tonight and I can't stand the man

Don't worry, Terry is the walking definition for E=MC2

As good as he has been, he'll probably end up assaulting a stewardess on the plane on the way home and dating Rose West or similar to restore the bacalnce

Every Italian player bar Antonio Cassano has a pass completion rate of over 80%. England have only four players in that category.
Yes I saw that on bbc too

Â