Jubilee

Dodgyknees

Can't see a thread, but I usually miss the obvious (CI turning out to be Mrs McLeish shocked me).

I cannot find a soul on this Island who cares not for the Jubilee.. the bunting, the flags, the little flags with Corgis, some weird event about lighting something for the Queen (was hoping for Windsor Castle again, am I wrong?)

Arrrrrhhhhh...

When will it end? :(

Please tell me I am not alone...

then do you hate the children of all privileged kids?

It's all good, she's worked quite hard with all the travelling, constantly needing to look happy at all times in the public etc. Fair play to her I say.

She's also done a lot of charity and been ambassador of several things.

She's alright. Leave Lizzie alone! ;)

Can't see a thread, but I usually miss the obvious (CI turning out to be Mrs McLeish shocked me).

I cannot find a soul on this Island who cares not for the Jubilee.. the bunting, the flags, the little flags with Corgis, some weird event about lighting something for the Queen (was hoping for Windsor Castle again, am I wrong?)

Arrrrrhhhhh...

When will it end? :(

Please tell me I am not alone...

If you want a different kind of street party, check out UK Uncut. They've been organising a few in different places, including up Nick Clegg's street.

You cant go more than 500 yards without seeing the flag at the moment. This must be what being American feels like.

go out and enjoy it I say

Took the family to Windsor the other week for the military parade (not a patch on the North Korean one i went to the month before :-) ), fly past by Lancs ,Spitfires and red arrows and we saw Mrs Queen herself and got the royal wave

Kids loved it , as did Mrs H29 who being Hungarian seems to love the whole pageantry and pomp that we do over here

Off to Cornwall on Sat for 5 days and I suspect we will go to a Street party whilst we are there

seems to be a British thing to be negative about everything i.e Jubilee , Olympics , maybe we are only happy when we have something to moan about ??

The royal family cost you a whooping 62p a year , far far less than Gordon Browns various folly's cost you ..if anyone feels that strongly I'll send you the 62p *

* limited offer , availiable from 22:33 to 22:34 on 31st May 2012 only

Took the family to Windsor the other week for the military parade (not a patch on the North Korean one i went to the month before :-) )

f7Rwr.jpg

Would it have been more awesome if Queenie had fired an SA80?

Have friends coming up from London for the weekend so they can avoid it.

My views on the monarchy are well documented on here, nothing to add.

Have a ball and enjoy your extra day off work (yiz bastards).

Yours,

Anglophile.

Given the way everybody over here behaves like eedjits on St Paddy's day, perhaps you lot should become plastic Brits for the day and have a piss up?

There will be royal parties over here without a doubt. You'd be very surprised the amount of people who love them.

There will be royal parties over here without a doubt.

Here too, loads of Omani'sare putting on parties for Brit expats and other Omani's who are genuinely fond of our Royals.

Â