Villa have appointed their new manager

sampsoon

can we lock this :-

..it isn't that funny....

...loads of people will click and open - just to be tricked....

I disagree. On a day where Sky Sports have shown they really don't research any news story themselves unless it's one of their darling clubs, a cock up like that is quite amusing.

Great point, even this mistake, really would be an improvement.

Imagine if he just walked in to the changing room and said.

"When you get the ball pump it into the box, I'm bound to stick a couple away at least".

Can someone suggest to randy he promotes Bent director of Football and puts OGS as the manager though.

Up the Villa!

I thought it was quite funny. I'll tell you what I also find funny: anally retentive folk who try to 'police' forums...and also nicotene starved folk who has time on a saturday night to post a message about an anally retentive message...and the phrase anally retentive...

I disagree. On a day where Sky Sports have shown they really don't research any news story themselves unless it's one of their darling clubs, a cock up like that is quite amusing.

What else have Sky done today? Must have missed it

What else have Sky done today? Must have missed it

Didn't translate ogs press conference correctly and made out he turned us down. This photo was actually taken a few days ago, think bent must've been talking about the managers situation

Â