No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think these backers pulling out might scupper the whole deal!

He wont want to upset the club.

No way! There testing the water, Champions league next year and they want to backoff (Ok they wont get far but still!)

ahh lol did see it now :oops: i thought at first it was a door and he couldent be behind that beacause of the angle but now i see its the wing sry folks. and the door is ofcourse the stairs ^^

No way! There testing the water, Champions league next year and they want to backoff (Ok they wont get far but still!)

dont think they are testing the waters... talked to my old man a couple of minutes ago, he desctibed rokke as the norweigan mafioso boss hehe.. apparently a temper not to be **** with :)

dont think they are testing the waters... talked to my old man a couple of minutes ago, he desctibed rokke as the norweigan mafioso boss hehe.. apparently a temper not to be **** with :)

Good enough reason for OGS to leave the club then...and tell your old man if he thinks Rokke is a mafia boss in Norway does that make Joey Barton The Godfather of the premier league?

I assure you he would not leave Villa for any other PL team other than United.

Great post, well written and informed.

The only thing I can't understand is why he'd leave Villa to join a smaller club :lol:

How he can go back to manage them after being publicly called disloyal? Unbelievable development.