Crossbar Challenge - Soccer AM

VillaGoMarching

I can see Bannan, Albrighton, Ireland, Gabby, Given and Herd who are all Seniors (if by seniors you mean part of the senior squad)

I think you can see Collins and Heskey in the background of one of the shots too, but it's blurry so hard to tell.

I can only see bannan hitting the bar, No chance for gabby.. maybe collins and dunne with their rugby kicks.

I think it's safe to assume Bannan went close but missed, judging by the pics on the OS.

Loving Lichaj's onesie!

Who is it in the hideous "onesy?" :?

It's Lichaj, the keeper who chucks it up in the air and hits it on the half volley went pretty close. Is it siiggestt or something??

I thought the programme on Sunday said it was Herd? Although I could be wrong, I don't have it to hand at the moment

It's Lichaj, the keeper who chucks it up in the air and hits it on the half volley went pretty close. Is it siiggestt or something??

I thought the programme on Sunday said it was Herd? Although I could be wrong, I don't have it to hand at the moment

yes i thought the same but it defo looks like lichaj

Benjamin Siegrist?

The programme might have been wrong but it's definitely Lichaj in the onesie.

I think's it's safe to assume that they probably all missed and Alex McLeish called it a great result as it is an 'Elite' challenge.

At first I found this funny but then I realised I'm an Aston Villa supporter.

I think's it's safe to assume that they probably all missed and Alex McLeish called it a great result as it is an 'Elite' challenge.

At first I found this funny but then I realised I'm an Aston Villa supporter.

There are tablets for it. I've got some but they're not working.

Benjamin Siegrist?

The programme might have been wrong but it's definitely Lichaj in the onesie.

Yeah that's the guy, wasn't it Man U that put a bid in for him?

Anyway was a quality effort, just missed.

Â