General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

Martinez fingers look a bit too long and spidery

A bit Salems Lot if you ask me

Genuine Concern

Listen....

I have been a graphic designer for over 22 years.

Worked in agencies and publishing houses in Birmingham, Poole, Bournemouth,, London, Solihull, Wolverhampton, Coventry.

I think I know a fake pic when I see one.

These pics are REAL- as I said so on a few occasions

[/table]

Is CI actually being serious with this "it's shopped" bollocks?

Genuine concern over picture as mentioned, Henry's foot ? Martinez holding **** all?, Martinez's fingers ?

Explain ?

It doesn't even looked shopped. Explain the other picture taken from a different person.

Martinez fingers look a bit too long and spidery

A bit Salems Lot if you ask me

Genuine Concern

Listen....

I have been a graphic designer for over 22 years.

Worked in agencies and publishing houses in Birmingham, Poole, Bournemouth,, London, Solihull, Wolverhampton, Coventry.

I think I know a fake pic when I see one.

These pics are REAL- as I said so on a few occasions

[/table]

did you do your own avatar ?

I think these Benitez rumours might have legs. I mean, he's now third/second favourite for the Villa job. He was really far out just 12 hours ago. It's not like already existing rumours triggered them either, it was the other way around.

I think these Benitez rumours might have legs. I mean, he's now third/second favourite for the Villa job. He was really far out just 12 hours ago. It's not like already existing rumours triggered them either, it was the other way around.

I think it maybe the realization that he is out of the running for the pool job.

The list gets ever thinner:-

OGS - NO

Lambert - no approach - says he happy at norwich

Martinez - Looks unlikley, were we in for him, would he come , - to many hurdles imo

Rafa - feasible - but goes against the vibrant hungry (not so much hungry)

Poyet - a possibility - but I just don't see it

RDM - possible - due a spell as favourite !

Solsjaer is out of the picture, Martinez is talking to Liverpool and Lambert is apparently not interested in leaving Norwich. The media have got to have people to talk about haven't they. With the three that I've mentioned now seemingly out of the running I'm really not surprised to see Benitez shooting up the potential candidates list. If it came down to it I'd take him. Obviously he wouldn't be my first choice but we could do a lot worse!

One thing is for certain though, the silence from Villa is a little worrying.

Randy was in the UK today not Miami for definite... he leaves tomorrow to return to the states as usual.

That's 100% :!:

is he going to be really brave and go for Chris Hughton ?

I really think the vibrant thing meant that villa were targeting

OGS

Lambert

Martinez

thinking they would land one of the 3 - looks pretty remote now !

I think it maybe the realization that he is out of the running for the pool job.

I'm not so sure. It was around early afternoon that the odds started to plummet.

Randy was in the UK today not Miami for definite... he leaves tomorrow to return to the states as usual.

That's 100% :!:

I take it The Trees has PM'ed you?

Unfortunately we can't deduce anything from that. He could be leaving because everything's mostly wrapped up with Faulkner sorting out the finer details or he could still be searching and once again return next Tuesday to resume the search. He could've easily interviewed candidates this week under our noses and he could've just as easily done nothing.

I really think the vibrant thing meant that villa were targeting

OGS

Lambert

Martinez

thinking they would land one of the 3 - looks pretty remote now !

Nick Barmby it is then.