General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

It's not Norwich playing hardball though - Lambert says he simply doesn't want to come..

Has there been a further statement? If not then I don't think he has said that at all. He has said that he is happy at Norwich. Not the same thing, as we have seen time and time again.

I think it was extremely overzealous to lock the Lambert thread. It might not happen, but it's far from over.

For me it was...

Solskjaer, first choice. Gone.

Lambert, second choice. Gone.

Martinez, third choice. Going.

Villas-Boas, fourth choice. No chance.

Now... Erm.. :-/

The above list is okay, but style of football and how you play the game the bottom list is equal to the top one.

With the above not available a few other alternatives are,

Gus Poyet

Roberto DiMatteo

Paolo Di Canio

Karl Robinson ( this bloke if you want to take a gamble)

Curbishley

Some of you folks seriously need to get a life!

I'm with you Ducky.

A few people on here seem to have a bizarre addiction to getting their knickers in a twist over very little...

Some of you folks seriously need to get a life!

I'm with you Ducky.

A few people on here seem to have a bizarre addiction to getting their knickers in a twist over very little...

Yep, maybe we're just a bit more relaxed about it down here...

I'm still gutted about OGS, the wind totally out of my sails.

Fingers crossed Randy recognizes the potential cross roads here and busts a nut, pulls out his cheque book and get AVB. No one else inspires me at all.

Di Canio might be fun at least!...

You really have to wonder how bad our board is.

Houllier wasnt a bad pick but due to his health.. was always a high risk move.

THe next bloke.. less said the better.

Now.. my top 3 was OGS Lambert and Martinez..... we are taking so long.. it appears all 3 wont be available.

This will end in disaster yet again. I got a feeling Grayson will be picked due to his old links with the club.. he may think the fans will enjoy that.

He must go all out for AVB.. Van Gaal or Rafa Benitez to save face. We cannot afford to hire such another dud.

Gus Poyet please:

Decent Video, but then so was the soslkjaer vid.

On a serious note though, Poyet would be a decent shout. Young and ambitious as the video suggests.

There arent many options left but Id fully support Poyet and he would be a massive step up from Mclesih.

I don't understand why it's so important to get a new manager right now.

It's been what? A week since the ginger mug left? So what we want is the board to run out and get the first available candidate? Given their recent track record (especially given their last appointment) is this knee-jerk reaction really what fans want?

Preseason doesn't start for a few weeks (months?) yet. Getting the right manager in place is much, much more important than getting someone now.

It's been what? A week since the ginger mug left? So what we want is the board to run out and get the first available candidate? Given their recent track record (especially given their last appointment) is this knee-jerk reaction really what fans want?

Preseason doesn't start for a few weeks (months?) yet. Getting the right manager in place is much, much more important than getting someone now.

It'd be good to get new manager before Euro 2012 starts, in case we want to look players at the euros.

Also the quicker we get manager, the quicker he can asses what we need to buy.

Whatever happened to forward planning and contingency planning? The exit of AMC was predictable for a very long time before it actually happened. Surely it's not too much to ask for the board to be prepared for this, and to have a firm idea of who they want - then go out and get them? Pro-active or re-active?

What a way to run a business!