General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

Same happened with Benitez a few days ago though. He was quite far out (much further out than Lambert's ever been) and then over the course of a day become the favourite for no apparent reason. He's drifted out a bit now but he's still up there. I don't know what's going on. I think everyone's stumped.

It is quite simple really.....A lot of people have put multiple bets on without any knowledge. Like I have said before, manager specials are often markets which entice the punter to edge their bets with a least three separate bets; hense the constant odd shifts. Nothing in it whatsoever.

My point is during OGS saga.. rumours and itk were flying out.. now since then no rumours of anyone being approached? Maybe because noone has

I think we heard so much ITK stuff over OGS because they saw it as a great chance to boost their ITK profile. They knew the trees posts only facts and jumped on it confident it would turn out correct.

I don't remember any of those ITK mentioning OGS before the trees reported where the plane was flying.

Somebody was in the know about OGS straight after the Bolton game. It was amazing to see that the bookmakers quoting such an unknown at 10/1 where others were quoted at 80/1.....

Has Martinez accepted the dippers offer ?

Why would he supposedly be having a PC at Wigan on Tuesday if he has?

Makes no sense to me unless he's staying at WAFC & Whelan has another opportunity to be on TV telling everyone how marvellous they & RM are for presuading him to stay.... blah blah blah.

Surely IF he was taking the job at LFC or any other club for that matter - he'd be having a PC at their football grounds NOT at sunny Wigan?!!

Don't you think he had this talk with his family when there actually was a great possibility they would be moving?

Yes I do think they've talked about it,probably alot because they've already made a major move once from England to Norway.

I think Ole never in a million years expected a team like Villa to approach him so soon,and I think it was a total surprise and he got carried away.

I think you're also right about the kids wanting to stay while the parents probably would be swayed to move again had the offer come.

I don't quite get why this would be any different in say a year,it would make alot more sense to me if he said "I moved my family to my home country and I want my children to get to know Norway and we'll be staying for at least 5 years before moving back to England".

Cheers. :cheers:

Cheers to you Norwegian for offering clearly the most plausible explanation so far to our OGS disappointment. Although, if OGS really thought he was so over his head so soon, his supposed refusal was probably best thing that could happen to all parties.

Well spotted guys with Robin Dutt - could be interesting, in view of the stuff about the need to attract more Asians to the game, he apparently has Indian ancestry.

Turning to Africa for inspiration I see that Pierre Lechantre, a former Cameroon manager and African Nations Cup winner, has just walked out of his new appointment as Senegal national coach. Anyone know where Randy's plane is these days?

Self proclaimed ITKS's. More like FOS - Full of shit would be closer 99% of the time.

:nod: :nod:

This.

Plus those who believe everything they read on twitter then reporting it on here as though they are some kind of ITK.

Well spotted guys with Robin Dutt - could be interesting, in view of the stuff about the need to attract more Asians to the game, he apparently has Indian ancestry.

Turning to Africa for inspiration I see that Pierre Lechantre, a former Cameroon manager and African Nations Cup winner, has just walked out of his new appointment as Senegal national coach. Anyone know where Randy's plane is these days?

At 62 i think Pierre is just outside Randy's young and vibrant.

At 62 i think Pierre is just outside Randy's young and vibrant.

Ah, of course. Would it, by the same token, exclude Mr. R. Benitez who is a mere lad of 53?