General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

No thanks to RDM

My nan could have managed that squad and won the champions league with the players he had even when Avram Grant was in charge with near enough the same squad he got them to the champions league final and barely missed out due to penalties.. Why don't we go for him?

Every baggies fan i have spoke to claim he is a rubbish manager

Rafa or Lambert please

, but I think his way of managing, and his tactics, will be hard to replicate now, and certainly will be difficult to translate into CL challenging contention.
I can see the problem right there. Long gone are the days when the club had the capability or ambition to ever be challenging for the champions league, and we won't be at all for some considerable future.

Baggies fans claim he was rubbish? Yeah right, if it was wasn't RDM they wouldnt even be in this division. Absolute fools. Would be happy with RDM would be a massive coup for a poor team like us. We are no longer a top 6 club we can't dismiss good candidates like RDM

Anyone who thinks RDM was the reason they 'won' the euro cup needs their head looking at.

Chelsea won it because the billy big bollox players got rid of AVB. All they did then was revert to type. They did not win anything BECAUSE RDM was in charge.

For the love of God can we please go 24 hours without mentioning Glenn Hoddle

Agreed he's a horrendous manager... we kicked up a fuss when GH had been out the game for a while, Hoddle's been out for even bloody longer!!

Southgate's been mentioned this morning.... would prefer him over Bruce McCarthy etc.. but I would prefer any of Poyet, Benitez, AVB, Quiqe Sanchez Flores or any other young manager who wants to grow with the club. (yes I know FSW isn't young :P )

For the love of God can we please go 24 hours without mentioning Glenn Hoddle

Is that 24 hours from when you just mentioned it, or someone else?

Anyone who thinks RDM was the reason they 'won' the euro cup needs their head looking at.

Chelsea won it because the billy big bollox players got rid of AVB. All they did then was revert to type. They did not win anything BECAUSE RDM was in charge.

You want to tell Abramovich to call off his search then because they don't need a manager; the players won two trophies all by themselves so why cant they do it again next season.

Expectation levels are at rock bottom so it won't take much for any new manager to be viewed as a success here.

We're a perfect club therefore for any up and coming manager to improve his CV.

Yes they did.

He was the manager so you have to give him his fair credit whether you like it or not, although im not sure what he`s done to make you slate him so much.

He turned their season around.

so how comes ancelotti and mourinho didnt win it then based with the same core of players?

i just find it unbelievable that people dismiss RDM's role in their win. its ridiculous.

We're a perfect club therefore for any up and coming manager to improve his CV.

The flip side is we could be perceived as a massive risk & potential death to a career

We will probably have to settle for a manager whose stock is not high at present