SPECULATION: Gabby to Sunderland

Eames

The Gabby of 2007-2010 scored goals in derby games and important matches and linked up with team mates, the Gabby of now just seems to sulk.

wouldn't you sulk if you were been played out of position for most of the season and had to play under a manager like mcleish?

I'm sure there are times at work when 99.99% of us have to do things we don't like....you just get on with it, that's life...Being a footballer shouldn't have anyway leeway on this fact

The Gabby of 2007-2010 scored goals in derby games and important matches and linked up with team mates, the Gabby of now just seems to sulk.

wouldn't you sulk if you were been played out of position for most of the season and had to play under a manager like mcleish?

I dislike Mcleish as much as every other Villa fan, but if the authority figure tells you to do something, you do it. Just like the man in the office or the factory has to. Sometimes in life you cant always do what you feel like.

Without the wins he single-handedly lead us to between August and October we'd probably already have been relegated.

And with the goals he hasn't scored since November, we're now in a relegation fight. He's not doing his job. He's lazy and he doesn't score. If we keep him until 2020 he might hit 100 goals for the club. I hope we don't.

No-one is scoring goals. We don't create any chances. We never get close to the opposition penalty area. There is one man to blame for that and it's not Gab.

Well there are another 10 men on the pitch so which one is it?

But I would have thought that was fairly obvious.

What position does he play? Didnt realise he was on the pitch!?

I never said he was, you just asked a stupid question. I look forward to you waving your 'Gabby out' flyer at the game tomorrow as clearly McLeish's 10 man behind the ball tactics do not hinder strikers' opportunities to score goals.

Sadly my little flag wont get any use tomorrow as i'll be on the golf course. :)

So we never get near the opposition half and never have the chance to play a through ball or whip a ball in?

Regardless of what AM tells them to do, you really think the players are not trying to score a goal? The fact is the players are not good enough.

Have you watched many games this season? The answer to your question is: no. I'm not defending his poor performances of late (especially 1st half vs United) but, Jesus Christ.

Come off it! I know were shite but to say we never attack during a game is silly!

I'm sure there are times at work when 99.99% of us have to do things we don't like....you just get on with it, that's life...Being a footballer shouldn't have anyway leeway on this fact

i bet some of us have done a lot of sulking this season with some of the performances we've had to put up with, so were allowed and he is not? bearing in find hes also a fan.

you can't come on here in general complaining about mcleish for making us shit and then having a go at a player for sulking because of it when were all doing the same anyway.

I dislike Mcleish as much as every other Villa fan, but if the authority figure tells you to do something, you do it. Just like the man in the office or the factory has to. Sometimes in life you cant always do what you feel like.

Difference is the man in office or factory isn't an asset worth millions of pounds to the company.

I agree that Gabby should play where he was told but ultimately, he knows there are other PL clubs that will pay equal to or more than his current wage and will play him where he wants so why shouldn't he piss off?

I've been watching Agbonlahor closely in our games and have noted his manner, which is seemingly bordering on arrogance. He has been strutting around on the pitch recently, not doing much and thinking he is better than he really is. His attitude isn't right and he should not have been given the captaincy.

If MON plays true to form and offers over and above what Gabby's performances are really worth, then i wouldn't hesitate in selling him.

I have to say juanpabloangel18 you do have a very aggressive debating style.

Hope I didn't hurt your feelings... :|

I wasnt your referring to your interaction with me, because we havent even had a debate. I am referring to your debate with other forum members in this topic and others. So no my feelings are not hurt.

which he is he has...hes never complained it about it and always said he'd play whereever to help the team.

People are just trying to be body language experts like they were with Bent at the start of the season and experts at everything else as always on here.

Gabby is not leaving.

He loves the Villa.

He is our Shearer.

261 premeirship goals, top goalscorer in top international tournaments like Euro 96. The only similarity is the receeding hairline.

I have to say juanpabloangel18 you do have a very aggressive debating style.

Hope I didn't hurt your feelings... :|

I wasnt your referring to your interaction with me, because we havent even had a debate. I am referring to your debate with other forum members in this topic and others. So no my feelings are not hurt.

Tosser!!!

How about now? :P :winkold:

Gabby is not leaving.

He loves the Villa.

He is our Shearer.

Minus the goals & natural footballing ability...other than that he's just like him! :winkold:

Doubt whether he has a career on MOTD lying ahead of him, either, tbh... :winkold:

Gabby is not leaving.

He loves the Villa.

He is our Shearer.

Minus the goals & natural footballing ability...other than that he's just like him! :winkold:

Doubt whether he has a career on MOTD lying ahead of him, either, tbh... :winkold:

What makes you say that? :lol:

Gabby is not leaving.

He loves the Villa.

He is our Shearer.

I doubt Gabby could SPELL MOTD......

Â