SPECULATION: Gabby to Sunderland

Eames

Got a horrible feeling that weird, ballooned pass to Heskey in the second half when Foster was on the floor was actually a shot.

Flol me too!

With regards to the sale... I don't want him to go. He had a cracking start to the season then got injured and hasnt settled back in.

He's been played out of position alot and we all know he's a simple **** so it doesn't help him.

Definately a confidence player and I'm sure the shit we're going through isn't helping.

Gabby in my eyes does not have the technical abilities to be a top player at all. Every time he gets the ball I get excited because of his pace, end up shouting "Go on Gabby, **** run!" and then as he gets anywhere near the opponents box I suddenly remember that that's all he is good at. He then ends up running into a crowd of players and gets tackled with ease. Apart from a few glimpses now and then he is nowhere near the standard we need if we ever want to move forward as a club. Its the same as Heskey for me, he actually has played quite well recently, and no one can fault his effort but there is no way in hell we can progress into what we all want to be with these mediocre players.

Of subject a little but I would love to see Carlos as the main stay in our defence next season. When he is playing with confidence he is a great CB in my eyes.

I wonder who has been training Gabby. Players don't just play a bit of 5 a side at bodymore heath. They get personal training if they are not performing. I'm guessing McLeish's lot are not training Gabby or the team to there strengths they are obviously just training defensive tactics into them. This is why the morale is missing from most of the squad. This is proved with Nzog, he is a quality player, but is not aloud to play how he played at Wigan. I personnely would be pissed off if that useless Grant twa t was even my football trainer. He hardly comes across as a quality tactician now does he. A good manger in next season could make our team into a quality side. Someone who can bounce off the players, someone a bit younger who can relate to them instead of a dinosuar with no understanding.

barry bannan is scottish

I think he could come good under the next manager, especially if that manager is Roberto Martinez.

The Roberto Martinez who turned us down last season and will be manager of a team finishing higher than us? Unlikely

Stayed out of loyalty to his chairman but the offer to become the 20th highest paid manager in the world....? Likely.

Bannan, Ireland, Zog, Bent would all thrive under him.

he signed a new contract and said he'd be staying at wigan though

Â