SPECULATION: Gabby to Sunderland

Eames

MON looking at £12m bid for Gabby

Aston Villa have valued Gabby Agbonlahor at a staggering £12million as their former manager Martin O'Neill prepares a bid to take him to Sunderland.

As MirrorFootball revealed last month , O'Neill wants a new spearhead for the Black Cats' attack and is keen to go back to one of his old clubs for England striker Agbonlahor.

However, the Brummies are holding out for a massive fee for the 25-year-old local lad, who is their acting skipper while Stiliyan Petrov receives treatment for leukaemia.

O'Neill needs a new striker, with Nicklas Bendtner's season-long

loan from Arsenal about to end and Asamoan Gyan unlikely to return to Wearside from his loan at UAE side Al-Ain.

Good business if you as me...... quick yes but a very dodgy finisher. Doesn't score enough for me.

MON looking at £12m bid for Gabby

Aston Villa have valued Gabby Agbonlahor at a staggering £12million as their former manager Martin O'Neill prepares a bid to take him to Sunderland.

As MirrorFootball revealed last month , O'Neill wants a new spearhead for the Black Cats' attack and is keen to go back to one of his old clubs for England striker Agbonlahor.

However, the Brummies are holding out for a massive fee for the 25-year-old local lad, who is their acting skipper while Stiliyan Petrov receives treatment for leukaemia.

O'Neill needs a new striker, with Nicklas Bendtner's season-long

loan from Arsenal about to end and Asamoan Gyan unlikely to return to Wearside from his loan at UAE side Al-Ain.

Good business if you as me...... quick yes but a very dodgy finisher. Doesn't score enough for me.

Why dont they just release anthrax into Villa park and get it over and done with! Cant blame Gabby if he goes but gid are we in dire straights if he does!

Don't care that he has been off-form of late (I still think he is suffering from that back injury), I wouldn't sell him unless we were offered ridiculous money. Since the MON days it has more often than not been Gabby scoring our most important goals and I'll wager that if we miraculously secure a win before the end of the season, it'll be him scoring again.

Meh, wouldn't mind if he stayed, wouldn't mind if he went. A decent manager (or Steve Bruce) could sign a decent replacement for that sort of money.

Nb. I'm not advocating Steve Bruce as Aston Villa manager - but he has signed a few decent players in his time without completely breaking the bank. Although Gyan didn't last long in this league he was a good buy!

More Mirror bullshit.

I wouldn't have contemplated selling Gabby a few months ago but if a decent bid came in (£12m is ludicrous) I'd take the money. The problem is what this money would be spent on.

More Mirror bullshit.

I wouldn't have contemplated selling Gabby a few months ago but if a decent bid came in (£12m is ludicrous) I'd take the money. The problem is what this money would be spent on.

I'd rather the club give it to charity than give it McLeish to spend.

I think that this is a realistic price generally. But it's also a very poor Manager disassembling a proper Villa connection if he lets Gabby leave the club. Potentially further alienating the fans base. Wrong man going in my opinion. Sell McLeish to Sunderland instead please. Knowing MON, he'd be interested too, but wouldn't actually do the deal until ten minutes before the deadline, offering a 15 year contract on £65 grand a week. Twunt.

I would not be surprised if Gabby went to Sunderland.A lot of managers get players from clubs they have managed before ( Petrov- Celtic to Villa ) you can bet your life that if Gabby does go he will rediscover his scoring touch again. As for Gabby himself, I would not be surprised if he wanted out and away from McIdiot. His career is getting set back something terrible under AM, at least he will be incouraged to attack again ( along with the rest of the Sunderland team )

More Mirror bullshit.

Its not mirror bullshit. Gabby is unhappy at villa and has been for some time. He dislikes the role he is given in the team and gets on very very well with Martin and played his best football for him. He feels his career is going stale at villa and he has ambitions to play for England again which he feels is slipping away from him being played out wide and having to track back. If McLeish stays Gabby will not

More Mirror bullshit.

Its not mirror bullshit. Gabby is unhappy at villa and has been for some time. He dislikes the role he is given in the team and gets on very very well with Martin and played his best football for him. He feels his career is going stale at villa and he has ambitions to play for England again which he feels is slipping away from him being played out wide and having to track back. If McLeish stays Gabby will not

Near enough to what I said. :clap::clap::clap:

I'd be gutted if he went

Under a proper manager, Gabby is class

Why is he class? 1 good game in 5 or 6 does not equate to being class.

Your opinion is wrong

Under MON Gabby was Class

Â