SPECULATION: Gabby to Sunderland

Eames

Gabby is rubbish, he seems to have lost a yard or two of pace. Looks like he is getting a bit tubby! Shocking touch and finishing. But he is local, so he gets off the hook...

This. Although he is very much on the hook for me. Getting anything over £5m for him would be a result

wouldn't be bothered if he left......

so unbelievably limited as a player...

im sure even our shit scouts could find a player just as quick as Gabby but who can actually shoot away from the goalkeeper and control a football

Honestly if you missed the chances he has playing Sunday football you would get slagged off in the pub after,if it were not for his pace thats exactly where he would be playing....

i will not even dare defend his form of late, but on the season as a whole he has probably been one of our top 3 player but hey, like villa has played this season that doesent say all too much. if we keep AM i would prob want to sell him for a decent price but if Am gets sacked i would definitiv keep him. but that said if RL chooses AM over gabby i prob wont see any villa games next season since what the **** is the point then? another dreadly season of shit hoofball.

havnt seen the wba game but gabby has again this year not stepped up to the plate & delivered bread & butter goals,on his day he can win any game but these days are few & far between,i can see him being sold as seen in the summer,i think he can be replaced no problem,i think fletcher from wolves would score more goals in this villa side.

Â