Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe not one for this transfer window, but has anybody seen anything of Derby's Giles Barnes?

As far as I know he is a young central (?) midfielder, in a similar mould to Tom Huddlestone.

Spurs are bound to be interested, anyone know anything about him?

Maybe not one for this transfer window, but has anybody seen anything of Derby's Giles Barnes?

Well Radio 5 live made a big deal about him not being in Derby's 16 man squad last night. Saw him play live for Derby againest West Brom at the Hawthorns recently & he looked really sharp. Actually played wide on the left that day.

Does MON really rate Maloney so high so he sits at Villa Park only for him? I doubt that very much...it must be someone else that drives his attention. Maloney has had a injured season so far as what I´ve read and that seems a little bit tough to sit and wait for a player that might not get through medical...

I believe they will try and strike a deal for Maloney, but their main target must be someone else...

As far as I know he is a young central (?) midfielder, in a similar mould to Tom Huddlestone.

Spurs are bound to be interested, anyone know anything about him?

spurs are interested! Have been for some time mate!.. but the toon might hijack it!

100% guaranteed that there will be no more signings.

If we tie up Maloney's deal today, I will be consider that a wonderfully successful transfer window. No complaints if none come in after Maloney.

Won't that just be a pre-contract though? Except for that possibility there seems as though there will be no-one else.

100% guaranteed that there will be no more signings.

If we tie up Maloney's deal today, I will be consider that a wonderfully successful transfer window. No complaints if none come in after Maloney.

Won't that just be a pre-contract though? Except for that possibility there seems as though there will be no-one else.

I think the talk now is tying him up for the rest of this season for a couple of hundred thousand.