Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact if no further business takes place today would I be correct in assuming that the single biggest purcahse of this window will be down to us?

You could, no doubt you will.

Others though are saying its the most overpriced transfer in the window

Depends on your viewpoint, for me he is, but if that's what you have to pay for real quality you pays it.

I just hope he is :).

In fact if no further business takes place today would I be correct in assuming that the single biggest purcahse of this window will be down to us?

You could, no doubt you will.

Others though are saying its the most overpriced transfer in the window

Depends on your viewpoint, for me he is, but if that's what you have to pay for real quality you pays it.

I just hope he is :).

I know his if you can use todays game as reference - he was great - and he really clicked with Carew.

I've been saying all this time...we need a Defensive Mid...as have others...but the majority of people have been going on and on about more "luxury sighnings like more strikers and defenders...early battle lost in midfield....does anyone else see it now...we definately needed a diop or Appiah in tonite...to boss the midfield...given though...Parker is a very good player...

I've been saying all this time...we need a Defensive Mid...as have others...but the majority of people have been going on and on about more "luxury sighnings like more strikers and defenders...early battle lost in midfield....does anyone else see it now...we definately needed a diop or Appiah in tonite...to boss the midfield...given though...Parker is a very good player...

Still got an hour and a half!!

We could certainly do with a couple of "now" players in before the window closes. I know in an ideal world we will be buying for the future, such as Ashley. However, someone like Diop could be what we need now. We need extra strength in midfield and we need it now as well as in the future, so just because he is 29 he shouldn't be discounted (except on price).

Interstingy, MON on SSN just when asked about transfers tonight said there's still an hour to go (PAUSE) He's hopeful that Shaun will sign (PUASE) anyone else (Big PAUSE) there's still time left til the window closes. (Or words to that effect)

That sums it up pretty well.

Interstingy, MON on SSN just when asked about transfers tonight said there's still an hour to go (PAUSE) He's hopeful that Shaun will sign (PUASE) anyone else (Big PAUSE) there's still time left til the window closes. (Or words to that effect)

Barton and Maloney it is then...