Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Samaras is quality we could do with him he's by far city's best forward

hes a good prospect but i wouldn't want him, we don't need him when we've got moore and gabby, we need someone whos got experience in a top league and europe and still has plenty to give, like stan petrov except the top league bit. a 25 - 27 year old who has scored goals at the top would be perfect for us

everyone says that they would love robbie to join and i wouldn't complain TOO MUCH but he hasnt scored in like the last 9 games or summit do we really want another striker that doesnt score once again we will have lots of playmakers and no bloody finisher!!

To be fair he hasnt really played. He showed what he can do when he got a consistent run in the side at the end of last season. He's a great finisher! I think we're struggling to create chances at the moment so its not like we can blame our strikers for not finishing.

Tottenham have played 10 league games and scored 6 goals (cor, smashing).

Keane has made 6 starts and come on 3 times as a sub.

He is Spurs' joint leading top scorer!!!!!

Along with the likes of Defoe :oops: and own goal :oops: :oops: :oops: - 1 each.

Tottenham have played 10 league games and scored 6 goals (cor, smashing).

Keane has made 6 starts and come on 3 times as a sub.

He is Spurs' joint leading top scorer!!!!!

Along with the likes of Defoe :oops: and own goal :oops: :oops: :oops: - 1 each.

In all games, Defoe is their top scorer with four.

In the league, Keane hasn't scored. Berbatov, Jenas, Murphy and Mido all have though.

maloney any good?

Quality player, best player in the SPL in my opinion, he has pace and scores a fair few goals

So good he struggles to get into the Celtic team.

I'd rather have Milner and SWP over Maloney.

Robbie Keane i would like! It was Gregory who wouldn't pay the extra. He said so in his book.

He has been out injured, if you think we will get SWP you are deluded

maloney any good?

Quality player, best player in the SPL in my opinion, he has pace and scores a fair few goals

Robbie Keane i would like! It was Gregory who wouldn't pay the extra. He said so in his book.

Deluded? How do you know who we are going to sign?

Villa Boss Martin ONeil is reportedly looking to take Tigers shot stopper Bo Myhill, back to Villa Park.

It is rumoured that he wants to put some pressure on current first choice Keeper Thomas Sorensen, and he sees Myhill as the type of young player he can work with at the club.

It is thought that Villa could be about to offer around 1.5 million for Myhill, in order to secure his transfer back to Villa Park. City will be reluctant to sell their prize possesion, but with the current plight here at the K.C, a significant cash injection could well give manager Parky some much needed ammunition for the January transfer window.

Myhill joined the Tigers from Premiership side Villa in December 2003 and has since gone on to notch up 135 appearances for the first team. He has been regularly linked with a move to a bigger club with both Villa and Charlton mentioned in previous reports.

If he does go to Villa Park, it will be a great loss to the Tigers, with some of Bo's performances earning City some vital points in the last few seasons, but money talks and 1.5 million is a significant amount for club strengthening.

clicky

so what does this mean about taylor??

That he doesnt have what it takes really....and Taylor wasnt MON´s choice...it was a buy from DOL that seemed a little bit surprising by many. So...he wasnt anything else than a short term deal for a backup.

The only way that I can see MON go back for Myhill is that he has a "buy-back" clause. I dont think that Myhill is such a big goalie that MON cant find a better player to compete with Sorensen. I think this story isnt true tbh.

so what does this mean about taylor??

That he doesnt have what it takes really....and Taylor wasnt MON´s choice...it was a buy from DOL that seemed a little bit surprising by many. So...he wasnt anything else than a short term deal for a backup.

The only way that I can see MON go back for Myhill is that he has a "buy-back" clause. I dont think that Myhill is such a big goalie that MON cant find a better player to compete with Sorensen. I think this story isnt true tbh.

we need a world class goalie to take us to the next level. not sure who though.

maloney any good?

Deluded? How do you know who we are going to sign?

Trust me, I know

Seems as though sha will be selling Upson in January, should we be interested

A good player. but seems injury prone. Do we really need another injury prone defender?

i really do think we should stick with 4-3-3, get rid of baros and buy a strong striker a la koller to compensate for the 'light' wingers.

so;

one striker

left winger

milner

RB and LB

I reckon £25m should do the trick

i really do think we should stick with 4-3-3, get rid of baros and buy a strong striker a la koller to compensate for the 'light' wingers.

so;

one striker

left winger

milner

RB and LB

If we get a left winger and a left back, where do you propose to play Barry? Centre midfield of a three with Petrov and McCann?

Seems as though sha will be selling Upson in January, should we be interested

Considering how shockingly bad their defence was last season, the fact that he isn't even an international, and we seem ok in that dept, I'd say no.

so;

one striker

left winger

milner

RB and LB

If we get a left winger and a left back, where do you propose to play Barry? Centre midfield of a three with Petrov and McCann?

i dont see him as a winger - more a left sided centre-mid. and i think we'll piss him off playing him at left back