Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

Cheating scum. Money and power corruption and left to get away with it. I wonder if the premier League will disclose how much they have been bribed in their findings. Put the club up for sale like Chelsea and have the trophies wiped from the record books.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

I'll wait for the key points to be regurgitated on Football Weekly in a few days.   But Man City were getting sponsorship money from Visit Abu Dhabi during the pandemic when it was literally impossible to visit Abu Dhabi legally, right?   We can all be annoyed about it, but even if the money was removed tomorrow (and it wont be) they've still had one of the most successful runs in history over the last ten years and nothing can take those memories away. 

Pre agreed contract though 

Visit Rwanda sponsored arsenal too

The wages / bonuses / consultancy fees / sheiks daughters birthday appearance payments is the interest for me, they have a big wage bill because the average wage is high but I don't think they have previously paid that well, De Bruyne now is on silly money but previous players have mostly been outside of the top 5 earners, they don't pay barca or psg wages 

20 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Pre agreed contract though 

Visit Rwanda sponsored arsenal too

The wages / bonuses / consultancy fees / sheiks daughters birthday appearance payments is the interest for me, they have a big wage bill because the average wage is high but I don't think they have previously paid that well, De Bruyne now is on silly money but previous players have mostly been outside of the top 5 earners, they don't pay barca or psg wages on their own books

FTFY 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rds1983 said:

FTFY 

That's what I mean 

On surface level they don't pay the £500k a week + that other teams have done but I've always had a suspicion that they loop it round somewhere else

Aguero does a parade in Abu Dhabi with the PL trophy who pays for that? Man City or the parade organiser? The fact that they're the same person is somehow lost 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That's what I mean 

On surface level they don't pay the £500k a week + that other teams have done but I've always had a suspicion that they loop it round somewhere else

Aguero does a parade in Abu Dhabi with the PL trophy who pays for that? Man City or the parade organiser? The fact that they're the same person is somehow lost 

The Mancini consultancy stuff too. 

6 hours ago, The_Rev said:

I'll wait for the key points to be regurgitated on Football Weekly in a few days.   But Man City were getting sponsorship money from Visit Abu Dhabi during the pandemic when it was literally impossible to visit Abu Dhabi legally, right?   We can all be annoyed about it, but even if the money was removed tomorrow (and it wont be) they've still had one of the most successful runs in history over the last ten years and nothing can take those memories away. 

Its similar to Chelsea with Abramovich though. The "fans" dont really care who the owner is

I didn’t hear much criticism about Xia alleged Chinese government influence. Some people were happy to boast about it

12 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Cheating scum. Money and power corruption and left to get away with it. I wonder if the premier League will disclose how much they have been bribed in their findings. Put the club up for sale like Chelsea and have the trophies wiped from the record books.

Not enough…

Anyone who has ever purchased or worn a Man City shirt needs to be rounded up, put on a boat, taken to the middle of the Channel and made to walk the plank!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DJ_Villain said:

Not enough…

Anyone who has ever purchased or worn a Man City shirt needs to be rounded up, put on a boat, taken to the middle of the Channel and made to walk the plank!

Is the plank suitable to hold all 6 of them at once?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

Not enough…

So, most of them would be taken halfway around the world, just to be chucked off a boat moored between England and France? 

8 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Yeah… that’s a fairly accurate assessment of it

They should be chuffed. The closest alot of them will ever get to Manchester. 

• 4 weeks later...

If he had signed a proper striker to replace Aguero, they'd win the lot. 

But he is so obsessed with stock piling midfielders and playing one as a false 9, it is weird. 

And I ain't having Jesus as a striker, he's gash. 

Just now, UpTheVilla26 said:

If he had signed a proper striker to replace Aguero, they'd win the lot. 

But he is so obsessed with stock piling midfielders and playing one as a false 9, it is weird. 

And I ain't having Jesus as a striker, he's gash. 

Him, every single player of theirs and the fans of the club deserve every milligram of misery and ounce of sadness from this result...

I'm hoping and praying this causes an implosion that **** their season...

• Like 2

Â